1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what we can do while we wait.

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by andre61, Apr 7, 2018.

1. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

Ok, we are not going to get a lot of new Tohaa models this year and no Triumvirate year, I'm good with that. So! while I wait, here's what I'm going to do, and I hope this will help ours.
    1) I'm going to start a new army, I'm now working on a Pan-O army
    2) paints some models, and yes they will Corvus Belli.
    3) look at infinity battle reports on you tube
    4) play infinity
    5) play more infinity
    6) listen to infinity pod casts
    8) go to the movies
    9) go to infinity tournaments
    10) go to more infinity tournaments
    Ok! now it's your turn, what are you going to do while your waiting for new Tohaa stuff?

2. Magonus

Magonus Well-Known Member

I am, with others, creating new Tohaa sectorials based on the deconstructed points formula, as well as rebalancing cost-ineffective rules like AutoMedikit and Seed-Embryo, while also updating abandoned sectorials like Merovingia, and subpar units like Neoterra Bolts. It is an olive branch to disappointed players everywhere.

Also, I will keep playing by the book and at official tournaments. :relieved:

Rules-wise, this is the best time in history to be a Tohaa player, as we are the strongest we have ever been. As a fan, however, it is a year of disappointment, and I would not hasten to tell people to "buy another army", as that is the kind of advice which drives people away.

3. Ursa

Ursa Member

I'm fairly new with tohaa (played mostly haqq last year), so im going to keep learning what I can and playing infinity :p

Cothel likes this.
  4. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

I'll keep playing with Tohaa and continue painting models. Right now, I own aprox. 80% of the Tohaa lineup, and about 80% of that is already painted. Not bad at all.

Also, I'll start JSA as my third faction (the second one being a small Aleph force), because its playstile is so different that it'll be very interesting and a real challenge.

5. Cothel

Cothel Well-Known Member

I'm going to keep raising my 4 year old and 10 month old. With what little free time I have I'll be trying to finish my attic so I can get my dining room cleaned up enough to play a game of Infinity here and there. Hopefully I'll be able to put together more of my Nomads, CA, Pano, and Druze armies. Maybe I'll get lucky and put some more terrain together or even paint a little bit on the terrain. I have no illusions that I'll be able to paint any of my armies anytime in the next couple years thanks to little boys in the house.

melkiach, yojamesbo, Abrilete and 2 others like this.
  6. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

I'm currently spreading Tohaa and Infinity propaganda throughout my LGS to raise the headcount of fellow Infinity players. We recently had a quite successful demo day, after which one new player who was mainly just collecting and painting joined our ITS tournament and is now hungry for more Infinity action.

In addition, I'm planning to try a new paint scheme for some of my Tohaa troops, and I've already started painting my K1 Sukeul in Triumvirate colours.

Also I'm helping Magonus with making an unofficial sectorial army builder/patcher tool when possible, which made me totally forget about the 400+ games I own on Steam and GOG combined.

melkiach, Abrilete and Cothel like this.
  7. Thaddius

Thaddius Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I've got a local laser cutter/designer to make me some Tohaa inspired terrain. Since we're not getting releases I thought I'd do something to Tohaa up my table :) Tohaa corporate influences making roads into the Human Sphere.

Secret ingredients to be revealed in future projects ;)

Awesome work done by Jacakl Design in Australia https://www.facebook.com/JackalDesigns/

8. andre61

MAN! I love this, I would like to see more!!

Thaddius likes this.
  9. perseus

perseus Angry Clown

i play mtg fantastic idea to spend money that you keep for tohaa releases.

Abrilete likes this.
  10. D6Damager

D6Damager Well-Known Member

Which ones are good?

11. boquepasha

boquepasha ALEPH is love, ALEPH is life, ALEPH is your friend
    Warcor

I like to listen to White Noise, they even invited Bostria once.

If you're good with Spanish language, you could also listen to Sin Petaca or Más Allá de Mordor, both have quite good content to listen to.

Abrilete, melkiach and D6Damager like this.
  12. melkiach

melkiach PheroBoosted

I'm trying to paint all the remaining unpainted Tohaa models, and trying to do some nice conversions meanwhile :p

Abrilete likes this.
  13. andre61

I like maya cast and white noise.

melkiach likes this.
  14. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

I am enjoying my Tohaa quite a bit but don't play them very much, that said I am tempted to sell them for a human faction. But I feel I'd probably end up in the same situation.

oldGregg likes this.
  15. artimage

artimage Being of Pure Awesome
    Warcor

Maybe I'm weird, but even when one of my factions isn't getting a bunch of new releases, I'm pretty chill about it. Gives me more time to explore what the faction has already without adding something new to outshine something I didn't think on.

oldGregg likes this.
  16. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

yeah the lack of stuff I'm totally cool with as it let's me focus on what I have

artimage likes this.
  17. SN0flux

SN0flux Member

I just bought 80% of the tohaa army, so you guys can help us newbies with tips and tricks and list critique while you wait!

artimage likes this.
  18. artimage

Warcor

This topic has just given me new fodder for a VLOG for my YouTube channel, so thanks guys!

19. emperorsaistone

emperorsaistone Well-Known Member

Link please;)

Abrilete likes this.
  20. artimage

Warcor

I haven't recorded it yet. But my YouTube channel can be found at http://www.youtube.com/artimage84
    Bear in mind, I'm a mediocre content creator at best.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation