1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zero Boarding Shotgun/MSR

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by helsbecter, Apr 8, 2018.

1. helsbecter

helsbecter Ultrademocratic subSenator, #dominion Module

Has anyone converted models for these profiles? I'm looking for some inspiration to make my own.

I feel like we're not getting anything this year in Bakunin after Zoe & Pi-Well.

2. nazroth

nazroth 'well known Nomad agitator'

You're probably right about that - at least I do not expect Zeros to be delivered, as they seem to sell pretty well. Same as Morans for Vanilla. With new and awesome Proxy rules - have you considered using different minis to do the job? Intruder MSR looks ultra-badass and has a sufficient loadout to go for a MSR Zero. Spektr BS/Minelayer is also a very nice mini - ideal for a Zero.

xagroth likes this.
  3. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Actually, making a headswap with the old Intruder MSR with the new Spektr BS profle (while filling greenstuff on the 2 holes to the right of the Intruder head) would pretty much be 100% a Zero with a BS.

nazroth likes this.
  4. eldereth

eldereth Member

Hi, If you definitely want to represent a Zero with a shotgun, maybe you can stick the Spekter's boarding shotgun right arm into the Zero combi (and knife). Or maybe you can only swap heads (you can use a jeweler to cut them without loosing too much of their respective necks).

Regards

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Zmaj

Zmaj Active Member

I just got MSR Grenzer who's hands I plan putting on Hacker Zero. And for BSG you just snap off the nozzle from the crouching Combi Rifle Zero.

6. WiseKensai

WiseKensai Rogue Interventor
    Warcor

I've tried to put the Spetkr's gun on the hacker Zero. Sadly, the Zero is much smaller than the Spektr BSG. It looks really awkward.

The head swap (or just custom sculpt the head) is probably the way to go... Zero heads are pretty easy, they're just big eggs and then you drill a single eye. Honestly I just use the hacker Zero for both the MSR and BSG profile if I ever take them.

eldereth likes this.
  7. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Maybe a Moran arm swap would work better, creating the more popular profile for the Moran and giving the Zero an era appropriate BSG.

locksmith likes this.
  8. neostrider

neostrider Well-Known Member

Try a zero combi torso with moderator sniper sitting position. The sitting position lets you hide any green stuff you need and I personally loved the posing of the moderator sniper.

9. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

noinf.jpg

Female Zero Interventor arms

helsbecter likes this.
  10. Civilized Barbarian

Civilized Barbarian Praxis' Lead R&D Janitor

I'll second Zmaj's idea. Looking at the photo eldereth posted, if you cut the barrel and handle/sight off the combi rifle it would look like a shotgun. That weird oversized grip even looks like a pump handle.

11. helsbecter

helsbecter Ultrademocratic subSenator, #dominion Module

That one on the left looks good, I like it.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation