1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holographic Sight and Gata's Freerun action

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Roadrunner7431, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

I was watching the Scorched Earth scenario of Battletricks Youtube video where one player played Holographic Sight hoping to place Gata in a free space adjacent to a target three hexes away. My Spanish is not very good but it seemed that the card was cancelled by a No! so I did not see the intended result. If it had not been cancelled, was this a legal play? I would have never thought of this particular synergy

2. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

Sounds like it. Wow, that is interesting. Makes as much sense as musashi strapping a scope to his sword haha.

3. precinctomega

precinctomega Member

Holographic Sight extends the range of an Action. So as long it's an Action with a Range, it will apply.

It sounds like the player was using it on Freerun. Freerun is an Action, but it doesn't have a range, so it wouldn't be a valid use of Holographic Sight.

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk

4. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

Free-run have range :L:1-1, and yes you can use Holographic Sight

-V- likes this.
  5. precinctomega

precinctomega Member

Right in principle, wrong on detail. I'll look up the cards, next time! [emoji28]

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk

6. PirateCaptain

PirateCaptain Member

The way I read it is this:

Holographic sites increases her range to :L:1-3; so that she can place next to a target 3 :L: away

Remember: this could only happen on (1) of her uses of Freerun, it would not effect every Freerun she takes for the entire turn

inane.imp, -V- and precinctomega like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation