1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Escalation Tournament QK list

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Testudo325, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Testudo325

Testudo325 Member

Playing in a 200, 250, 300 escalation tournament this weekend where the 200 pt list only ever gets added to. I have included the building lists. Missions are Power Pack, Supplies, Hunting Party. MY goal is to be able to have two teams able to shoot, move, and cover their rear effectively. For the first time in forever, I am taking a list without remotes.

200 Point (this is a single combat group, but forgot to move them back)
    CwBgzAPmIhCiBnAxgQwDYoC4EsD2A7AAgBVcBXAJ3xQFsBTfTCAVgFIwB2AJlYEYwwbAIRtOPfmAAcrEe258BANhm9ec6f0XDV6hYuCsAArxByOenkIOc1XSR3NW5aiaaHLOYBcC/u5X/mADQ0MgA===

250 Point
    CwBgzAPmIhCiBnAxgQwDYoC4EsD2A7AAgBVcBXAJ3xQFsBTfTCAVgFIwB2AJlYEYwwbAIRtOPfmAAcrEe258BANhmj5E4DN6850/ouFadCxRqFc2k5toEgOrAAK8Qcu3p5CNnbV0kc7HuW0JZyFlTjAFYAjQuQj+YA17eyA=

300 Point
    CwBgzAPmIhCiBnAxgQwDYoC4EsD2A7AAgBVcBXAJ3xQFsBTfTCAVgFIwB2AJlYEYwwbAIRtOPfmAAcrEe258BANhmj5EnrLEKwwGb15zp/RcP2GFi3UK5tJzAwJAdWAAV4g5z4xt2cDXSQ5nIV8OAwkPIWVOMAVgAyi5WP5gWMSYuN0XFyA=

Envihon likes this.
  2. Envihon

Envihon The Sword of Haqqislam, High Commander Envihon

So I don't have much input on these lists. Given that you have to build up from the 200 point list, you did a really smart thing.

The only advice I have is that instead of taking that Sekban Spitfire in the Sekban Haris, keep the Hafza with Heavy Rocket Launcher there and take a more effective Spitfire profile. If you have the model, put a Druze with Spitfire in there, it has an X Visor allowing you to move the Druze up and put it in Suppression and lock down a lane. Then give both of Yuan yuan a DA CCW.

Testudo325 likes this.
  3. Testudo325

Testudo325 Member

Good point, Envihon. The only purpose of the Hafza HRL is to be able to make a Haris at the 200 point level. I look back at it before Saturday and see if I can swap some stuff out. I appreciate the feedback.

P.S. Loved to Govad piece. Starting to collect some HB, but man, I really need to paint up my Corregidor. My 5-year old son is starting to take an interest in Infinity, so I need to get him a force that is just all raw aggression as that meshes well with his sensibilities. Alas, I am setting myself up to get beat a lot as I get older!

Envihon likes this.
  4. Envihon

I kind of thought that what you were doing but I honestly would keep that Heavy Rocket Launcher in the Haris and keep it pretty lethal. I have done funny things with a Hafza HRL by itself like when my opponent thought it was a lowly Ghulam Forward Observer only to have it not be that and I roasted Joan of Arc so you could have it out to do that but honestly, the Druze Spitfire by itself is pretty good with that X Visor.

Glad I could inspire you, that is my goal as the Sword of Haqqislam. Raw aggression though? None better than Caledonia Highlander Army for that!

Testudo325 likes this.
  5. Testudo325

Testudo325 Member

I went back and looked at it. I'm gonna go with the Druze. I can't believe I didn't see the before, so thanks for the extra set of eyes. Also, I am finally falling in love with the spitfire. It is kind of funny I never thought much of considering it was basically the weapon I used when I was a paratrooper (M249). Thanks again.

Envihon likes this.
  6. Envihon

You can be a veteran of this game and still not see everything. One thing I love doing is discussing things with people to find out how they view a faction because they can have a completely different take than you. I only recently started using Daylami in HB and I wish I would have sooner but the models were ugly until the new starter came out. After learning a faction, I usually make up new lists so I have to make a fresh list every time, it helps to keep a diverse list building skills.

7. Testudo325

Testudo325 Member

Ended up taking second out of ten, so pretty good showing: 2 majors and a bare loss (5-3). In thta second game, I spent orders chasing down an ISS link and did not have one left to put the Druze in suppressive, so my opponent (Mike from Limited Insertion) was able to survive a pistol shot and get one more supply than me. I one thing I love about Infinity is how the second half of a single order can change a game.

8. Envihon

Still, taking 2nd out of 10 I would say is a strong performance and I am glad you did so well!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation