1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting with Nomads

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by ChoTimberwolf, Nov 28, 2017.

1. freefall357

freefall357 Active Member

I love grenzers more than makes sense. Securitate are fun. I hope they don't lose SS2+repeater when they get updated...and DO lose some of that points cost. A SS2 hacker is wonderful as a backup for the interventor against sneaky HIs and is a mean bodyguard up close (indoors).

2. ChoTimberwolf

ChoTimberwolf Artichoken Friend

Thanks I guess imma just try out and find out which I like myself ;)

3. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

I really like the SS2 and Repeater and even the LSG it just comes out to a lot for something that often ends up acting like a Fusilier. I think there's a lot they could do with it to make it great though.

It's worth saying that I was using them and never actually regretted it while having them be vital in a lot of games. I only stopped to focus on Corregidor. I like the HMG most. Maybe reducing them to SS1 and giving them some more Nomad unique weapon options would be enough.

4. Benjamin

Benjamin New Member

Can a ss2 hacker hack a stealth hi infantry through a repeater?

5. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Troops with any level of Sixth Sense ignore Stealth, so yes.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation