1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity Posters and Ads

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by hydra, Mar 7, 2018.

1. hydra

hydra Well-Known Member

Hey there!

I figure, here would be a better place to collect stuff like that, than in the Terrain Section.

So, I gathered all the Ads and Posters I have composed over the years in a blog post for you to use freely and randomly :D Let the cities of the human sphere get colored!

Linkylink

Maybe you have a collection aswell? Why not post it here?

[​IMG]

andre61, gru6y, DaRedOne and 7 others like this.
  2. reaper1714

reaper1714 Annoying genocidal machine

Good job! Thanks

3. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Excellent links, many thanks. . .

I also hope to contribute as soon as possible, as I'm creating some new art for a Mercenary Battalion for a Infinity R.P.G. Campaign. . .

If I will then do some "Motivational / Hiring" kind of Posters that are passably good I will try to linke them also there. . .

By the way if someone really, Really, REALLY need something done for a mixed Force of Ariadnan / Haqqislamite / Nomads (those last two stationed on Planet Dawn and so forced to employ "Lower Tech" wargear than usual) or a P.M.C. either of Pan-O (mainly "Green Beret" Fusiliers with even less Armour than usual or "Beret Mercs" with Reverse-Banana Clip Guns) or Yujing (technically an "Illegal Ninja Clan" that employ far more Light Guns than normal) then it is a thing that I will develop anyway. . .

So feel free to ask for something about related posters (the "Good Guys" are a mixed group of riff-raffs called "Minotaurs of Ariadna", the Pan-O are a kind of "Hexahedron Local Assetts" called "Tekhnomat Solution" with bold capitalistic letters, and the "Mercenary Shinobi" consider themselves the offshoots of the famous "Hattori Hanzo" so have a triple H as symbol, standing for "Hattori Hanzo Hardware"). . .

I plan to have also French-based Posters for the Merovingian of Ariadna, but my Celtic and Cyrillic are, at best, baseline so Caledonian / Kazak stuff will take a while to do properly. . .

jherazob likes this.
  4. hydra

hydra Well-Known Member

Same Link as above. Have added some posters to advert the "Candy Double" Show.

[​IMG]

More like this here

reaper1714, Danger Rose and korax like this.
  5. Skyhusky

Skyhusky Well-Known Member

Thank you!

6. timberfox

timberfox Active Member

that sounds cool but i only search the net for stuff thats freely shared nothing is by my hand.

but looking at your blog your stuff looks beatiful.

reaper1714 likes this.
  7. RattlerNxt

RattlerNxt We are Bad, but We could be Worse.
    Warcor

I love Datapiller as a concept. Really funny.

8. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Search images about Tama City AI Mayor or Michihito Matsuda (the human behind all this), you should get things like:
    [​IMG]

Danger Rose, hydra and jherazob like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation