1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Viewing submitted lists in OTM

Discussion in 'OTM (Official Tournament Manager)' started by t4llyh0, Mar 1, 2018.

1. t4llyh0

t4llyh0 New Member

Hi all,

I will be running a local event this weekend, and am taking my first dive into acting as a Tournament Organiser.

I know that lists can be submitted to ensure that they are legal - but how do I check on these within the OTM system? I noticed that one player has the below symbol next to their name - does this mean they have submitted a valid list? Or am I just missing something?

upload_2018-3-1_22-15-57.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

2. edgar

edgar Member
    CB Staff

Hi @t4llyh0

Sorry because I'm answering you too late.

You are right. The symbol means this player has submitted a valid list for this tournament.

In the "event page", (in the participant tab) you can see the list of confirmed participants. Each of this participants has a drop-down menu (clicking on the hamburger icon). If the participant has submitted at least one list, you can see in this menu, a link to these lists.

We want to allow the organizers to download a pdf file for all the list submitted for an event. This way you don't have to download them one by one. But we don't have an estimated date for this.

Best regards

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation