Problematic situation with Hegemony synergies

Discussion in 'Rules' started by FinalForm74, Oct 13, 2024 at 8:10 PM.

1. FinalForm74

FinalForm74 What you see now is my normal state

After test games on 250 (with some proxies), I got the feeling that on a number of missions, Hegemony is virtually invincible.
    Lesser problematic thing comes from the Bullwark squad with War Surgeon (I think there's no point in explaining here)
    The bigger problem is Dragoslav's ability The Anvil.
    It allows you to spam it so that at any key moments a relatively invulnerable Bullwark or any other squad can simply capture a key point without much counterplay.

In all other aspects the game is beautiful as dawn, love it

Abrilete likes this.
  2. Rabble

Rabble Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="FinalForm74, post: 476640, member: 6810]
    In all other aspects the game is beautiful as dawn, love it[/QUOTE]

I can not stress how much I am in love/hype with Warcrow. I was a devoted player of Confrontation, the skirmish miniature game from Rackham company. And Warcrow seems to have been made by people who were also players of Confrontation, and wanted to bring the aesthetics and game feeling to the present. And improving it along the way.

3. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

Funny to meet a foreigner fan of Confrontation, I thought only France still had those in the wild...

Meanwhile, for hegemony, it depends what and how you play against. I agree that pure objective control games can be hard to win against Hegemony if they play well but I suppose that's more to do about the lack of diversity in list right now more than being invicible. Hegemony are very "weak" to stress and charges/engagements, because if you lock them tight, they can't activate anymore or reduce their stress.

Rabble and Time Bandit like this.
  4. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

We had a very large and active community in Italy, back in the days...

@FinalForm74 In Warcrow, even more than in Infinity, you should never fight fire with fire. You need to exploit the weakness of the enemy

5. Rabble

Rabble Well-Known Member

There was a moment, forever lost in time now, that there were more people playing Confrontation than WH40k in my city.

It was BIG, it was AMAZING... and it DIED.

But hey, don't cry because it is over. Smile because it was.

Brokenwolf, Abrilete and Lady Numiria like this.
  6. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Didn't know that band, I'll take a look into it.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation