1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RemDriver and Isolated State

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Tcional, May 15, 2023.

1. Tcional

Tcional Nomad Taskmaster
    Warcor

So I made a situation on the table where I have Isolated an enemy REM that had it's RemDriver token on him.
    Naturally I wanted to take of the RemDriver token and bonuses from the REM, but I couldn't find any justification for that in the rules. RemDriver doesn't hold any Comms Attack or Comms Equipment labels/traits so it seems to me there are no grounds to remove the token and the REM should keep it's bonuses from RemDriver.

Am I missing something in RAW or understood it correctly and it's just misaligned with the intention behind Isolated State and requires a FAQ update (potentially with allowance to put Remdriver bonus on something else as an Order)?

2. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

The only way to remove the REM DRIVER token is to place in a null state the Rem Racer / Asparas.

3. Tcional

Tcional Nomad Taskmaster
    Warcor

So the question left is whether that was intended or not? Isolated state logically from how it's described sounds like should be cancelling Remdriver token

4. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

REMdriver is neither comms equipment nor a supportware hacking program. Therefore it isn't affected by the isolated state.

And actually REMdriver is not even equipment but just a set of additional MODs with a fancy name for one selected REM profile. And thusly it is comparable to Metachemistry.

Tcional likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation