1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List building.... My kryptonite......

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Naxius, May 13, 2023.

1. Naxius

Naxius New Member

So, after a several year hiatus I've decided to dust off my nomads and sign up for Nova open. I need to start practicing and I just can't seem to settle on a pair of lists i'm happy with. I have most of the faction except a few key units (Morlocks, Digger, Uberfallkommandos, Lizard Tag, Vostok). I would really appreciate any suggestions with the process. I tend to try to build a list around a strategy or plan but then i also always attempting to fit in the models i like and it just ends up a mess.

Models i always enjoy putting on the table are geckos, taskmasters, kriza's and intruders but i also want to try out this new gator TAG. Anyways i'm rambling, the two list ideas I had are #1 a list around making it as difficult as possible for the enemy to advance ie mines, camo, repeaters, koalas etc with a castle/strong aro build or maybe a smoke/visor threat and #2 a list that's more well rounded for an all comers scenario.

#1 Naxius, May 13, 2023
    Last edited: May 13, 2023
  2. borisgreymenace

borisgreymenace killer heckler

are missions posted yet? which event are you signed up for?

3. Naxius

Naxius New Member

it looks like missions aren't posted yet, I'm currently signed up for the ITS narrative and after dark but I'm considering going all out and signing up for the mid tier and beltway. Not sure if I'm prepared to be an exhausted zombie for a week afterwards though lol.

4. Naxius

Naxius New Member

So this is currently one of the lists i am kicking around if anyone wanted to toss me some suggestions.

Hackton
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]11 [​IMG]2
    MORAN (Repeater) Combi Rifle, Flash Pulse, D-Charges, Crazykoala ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 17)
    MORAN (Repeater) Boarding Shotgun, Flash Pulse, Crazykoala ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 17)
    HECKLER Combi Rifle, Jammer ( | FastPanda) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 23)
    INTRUDER Heavy Machine Gun, Grenades / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 41)
    MODERATOR (Lieutenant) Combi Rifle / Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-6). (0 | 9)
    MODERATOR Combi Rifle / Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-6). (0 | 9)
    JAZZ Hacker & BILLIE undefined / undefined. (0.5 | 25)
    [​IMG] JAZZ (Hacker) Submachine Gun, Pitcher, Cybermines / Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0.5 | 18)
    [​IMG] BILLIE Flash Pulse, E/M Mines / Pistol, PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 7)
    GATOR (NCO) MULTI Heavy Machine Gun, Chain Rifle(+1B), Mine Dispenser / E/M CC Weapon. (1.5 | 76)
    [​IMG] GATOR PILOT Boarding Shotgun / Heavy Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 0)
    GECKO Mk12, Chain Rifle, Blitzen / CC Weapon. (0.5 | 51)
    [​IMG] GECKO PILOT Combi Rifle / Assault Pistol(+1B), CC Weapon. (0 | 0)
    WILDCAT (Engineer, Deactivator) Combi Rifle, Light Flamethrower, D-Charges ( | GizmoKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 28)
    ZONDBOT PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)

5 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

5. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

I like the list generally but would recommend changing the Wildcat. I would either replace him with Zoe or a Daktari and two Morloks. Zoe would be a better engineer and gives Jazz some needed hacking support. The Daktari would let you recover your critical pieces (intruder and jazz) if they get knocked down and the Morlocks in Group 2 gives you some CC ability and smoke for the intruder.

Good luck!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation