1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anathematic, Charontid and Skiavoro in N4 - new but still basically the same?

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Erbent, Mar 29, 2021.

1. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

I recently used the Anathematic in a tournament, it went pretty well.
    Nobody expect a S6 HI KHD ARM5/BTS6 Mimetism -6 and a Plasma Rifle to be THAT good...

LeGweg, csjarrat and bladerunner_35 like this.
  2. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I did. Another good thing about him, like the others, is never worry about LoL. I can be more aggressive with it than i would be with any other Lt.

3. bladerunner_35

bladerunner_35 Well-Known Member

In which situation is the Sepsitor Ana ever expected?

I once tried the Charontid Sepsitor Plus with the Ana HD and while fun it lacks long range firepower - which is a must these days.

Lesh' and Jumara like this.
  4. joedj

joedj Member

As a casual player, I have occasionally (under 15 attempts) run the Sep Anathematic using a tempting model setup to try to lure in a 'rambo' or fire team. Doesn't usually work, but panic-filled fun when the template is presented! I'd like a 2nd Ana Sep profile, just to mix up the load out. Btw, Charontid makes a very tempting lure, but the points, guh!

LeGweg likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation