1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rem Racers PHOTON!

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by TopoSolitario, Mar 5, 2023.

1. TopoSolitario

TopoSolitario Well-Known Member

Are you HYPED about Rem Racers?
    I'm surely hyped, I love racing boardgames, from Formula De, to Gaslands, Car Wars, Rusn'n'Crush... you get the point. Maybe Rem Racers is not going to be complex or hard, but I'm really looking forward to play it with my to kids as an initiation to the Infinity Universe.

So, this is my third miniature done in ZBrush, I need to practice and PHOTON, the Panoc Racer, is perfect to focus on the workflow and the time vs. quality modeling techniques.

I first created the miniature with bigger head, hands and the proportions we can see in the Rem Racers trailer...​

Rem Racers Photon 04.jpg

But then, I was noticed that there is not an actual miniature for the Rem Racer Mercenary unit... so... I made some changes!

Rem Racers Photon 01.jpg

Rem Racers Photon 02.jpg

Willen, RolandTHTG, jherazob and 7 others like this.
  2. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

3. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

I think there is something wrong with the legs proportion. It seems to have the thigh-knee part way longer than the knee-ankle part...

Great model!

Edit: maybe it's just the feet... Aren't they a bit small?

4. TopoSolitario

TopoSolitario Well-Known Member

It is based on the "a little chibi" Photon portrait you can see in the REM RACERS trailer, which indeed has these proportions even more exagerated, the small feet, the leg distances and the oversized hands and head.

For the Infinity version I changed feet, hands head and the only "weird" proportion is the legs, I didn't touch them... I'm still learning ZBrush, so I prefer moving to the next character instead of polishing a finished one... learn learn learn!! :D

Thank you for your comments!

CB-Studio-Update-30-7.jpg

psychoticstorm, tox and jherazob like this.
  5. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

Trying to analyze the anatomy of chibi characters is an exercise in madness anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Errhile likes this.
  6. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

"Chibi" is not my favorite art style, but this is still one neat miniature :)
    I'd love to see the other REM Racers, too :)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation