1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White Noise/Albedo vs. Sixth Sense vs. MSV Snipers in links

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by theomc, Feb 8, 2023.

1. theomc

theomc Well-Known Member

I keep wanting to use White Noise on my Vostok, or Albedo on Drakios to get close to my opponent's MSV sniper to take out... but (at least in my meta) non-fireteam'd MSV snipers are so rare that it's basically a useless ability (long range shooters that aren't linked-up are so rare, it's a corner case that never comes up).

Is there any way to make this tactic viable or are White Noise/Albedo just a waste of points/orders/time?

2. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

It's useful against linked MSV as long as you don't attack them directly. You can still just walk past them or attack their non-MSV link team members without granting the MSV a chance to ARO.

Delta57Dash, Abrilete and Lesh' like this.
  3. theomc

theomc Well-Known Member

Ok, that's true. So I could still move up to good range/cover and just not "take the shot" until it's optimal.
    Thanks, that helps a lot!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation