1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity Army 7 (N4) Updates & Bugs

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by Koni, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Rabble

Rabble Well-Known Member

This is maybe intentional, but the Raptor profile for o12/Starmada who is bearing a Boarding Shotgun has the (+1DAM) mod for the Boarding Shotgun weapon, and just this weapon. A (+1DAM) mod for a Boarding Shotgun is exactly in all regards, aspects and stats a Heavy Shotgun Weapon. There is no difference in wielding a (+1DAM) Boarding Shotgun or a Heavy Shotgun. Since the (+1DAM) is solely applied to the Boarding Shotgun, and no other of her/his/zir/hir/eir/vis/tem/eir weapons, couldn't be his profile just be changed to a Heavy Shotgun? This way it would be less confusing when the profile is being used as 'play mode' in the app as the damage of the weapon would be 15 directly, and it wouldn't be needed to constantly remember in game the following: "So the Boarding Shotgun is being shot. Save against Damage 14... oh no wait! It is not 14!, There is a +1DAM mod for this weapon, so it is the exact same profile and stats no matter which mode of the weapon is being used, but with a Dam 15 instead of 14, as the Heavy Shotgun, please forgive me, and roll against Damage 15".

2. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

Same issue with printing as Tox. 3 pages were printed due to extrem long profiles when only 2 would be needed.

Also Holomask don't work.
    Even if chosen a substitute for the troop with Holomask, the real Troop will be printed on the list.

Still can't login. Unknown username+password, but it's my usual CB-ID that works on tis forum and the army-mobile-app .

3. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

this SHOULD be fixed clearing the cache and termporary files

4. Jericho

Nope, still not working. Deleted all browser history, cache, files, cookies, etc.
    The whole variety of deletable files, but stil the same issue.

5. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

Hard reload after that? CTRL+F5

6. Jericho

Yes, and complety new started as well.
    Still the same:
    upload_2023-2-2_15-20-49.png

7. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

That is really weird, have you tried it in an incognito equivalent mode?

8. Jericho

The weird thing is, that it does not depend on any browser. I tried on Chrome and Firefox at home and on Chrome, Interner Explorer and Edge at work.
    Seems to be an issue with my account, but again, my account works perfectly fine with this forum and the mobile version of the army app

9. coyotebd

coyotebd New Member

When you enable Mercs and add a mercenary profile to your list the extra 1 SWC is added in the mobile app, but not the browser. If you save the list in the app and reload in the browser, the SWC is missing. If you save in the browser and reload in the app, the SWC shows up.

Chrome and Edge tested.

10. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Maybe, just maybe try to type the email exactly like you do in the registration. I can only log in to army on browser when I write my email without a capital letter. At all other applications it work with the capital letter at the beginning.

HellLois and Jericho like this.
  11. Jericho

WOW, thank you. Now it works. There is one capital letter in my e-mailadress. Written withs mall letters only it works...

archon likes this.
  12. Urist

Urist Well-Known Member

If I had to guess, this is one of those things where they boost the stats of a lesser weapon because it's cheaper in their point formula than giving them the more expensive one. It keeps the point cost lower. Like when they replaced the Zerat Red Fury with Zerat Combi Rifle (+1 Dam, +1 Burst) which cheapened it and removed the SWC cost. Either that, or there's some unwritten lore rule that only specific people can carry Heavy Shotguns (Dog-people/werewolves, TAGs, and specially designed heavy power armor like the Bronze), and the Raptor is too light or something.

13. crouchingotter

crouchingotter Well-Known Member

Army: Nomads
    Troop: 'Gator' Pilot
    Browser and Operating system: Chrome, Android App

This was flagged by @Jayward back in July last year but I can't see anything relating to it since:

• Gator Pilot does not have the Pilot skill
    • Gator Pilot generates its own order.

So is the "Pilot" actually an Operator? If so, then the Gator Squadron seems to be missing the Escape System skill.

#1713 crouchingotter, Feb 7, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
    HellLois and burlesford like this.
  14. MattB89

MattB89 Well-Known Member

Pilot is in the name of the unit. Even though they missed it out as a special rule, it's fairly obvious that it's supposed to have it. Needs to be fixed though sure.

In the Android App version of Army there is no order generated by the Pilot.

Attached Files:

toadchild likes this.
  15. MattB89

MattB89 Well-Known Member

Army: O-12/Starmada
    Troop: RoadBot
    Operating System: All

RoadBot does not appear in Army.

16. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

That is not a mistake >_>

Roadbot is not officially released, so its profile will be added when the product becomes available to purchase (late March).

toadchild and chromedog like this.
  17. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

Army: any
    Browser: Chrome
    App: android

I'm logged into my web browser and my app but when I save a list to one it doesnt sync and appear on the other. So I have different lists on my pc vs phone.

I've had this before and eventually it synced, creating duplicates of all my lists

18. theresponsibleone

theresponsibleone Active Member

Now it's printing weird in Chrome AND Edge.

19. theresponsibleone

theresponsibleone Active Member

More on the printing problems - it is printing fine when selecting "Save to PDF" with the paper size as letter, but trying to use a print driver to a printer either as Letter or A4 causes the problem.

20. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

I've had the printer problem twice. Both paper print and .pdf show the "stretch".

Making sure the printer is set to the correct size, as well as the operating system/printer service are also set to matching size seems to resolve the issue.

Or I'm lucky.

Looking at affected .pdf implies the stretch is some form of attempting to fit to size.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation