1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ITS 14 Data Analysis: Haqqislam

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Brokenwolf, Nov 26, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

@HeadChime did this wonderful video on ITS 14:

Discussion about Haqqislam lists start at around 1:20:30. It was interesting to see how people take certain profiles. I was surprised that Al'hawwa, which I love, was so popular (55% pick rate). Other high pick units which I expected included Daylami, Fidays, Barids, Muktars, Asawiras Spitfires, and Libertos. Did you guys see anything else surprising or unexpected?

Time Bandit likes this.
  2. KwarkyMats

KwarkyMats Well-Known Member

Al Hawwa' stood out to me as well, but it does make sense! It's the cheaper of the two infiltrating hackers. On top of that, the d-charges help with objectives. Beyond that, nothing in particular stood out other than I'm happy seeing the Zhayedans and Namurrs used waaay more since the fireteam update. Always loved their designs and I'm glad they both got such glow ups.

Brokenwolf likes this.
  3. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

The Hawwa hacker is surprisingly good when you compare it to other factions' hacker skirmishers.

My problem with it is that my hackers want to hide in the back and work through repeaters - there are downsides to hacker skirmishers as an overall concept. But there are upsides too, and if you do want a hacker skirmisher then the Hawwa turns out to be one of the best ones in the game.

Jumara likes this.
  4. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

And the Hafza FO isn't bad either. For the single Camo Infiltrator Qapu Khalqi got (I'm consciously glossing over the Beasthunter here), we've been given a very cost-effective choice.

A pity the third loadout - Sniper - hasn't been updated (she's... very inadequate for the Camo Sniper role, I have long suggested to re-arm her with a Marksman Rifle and have her as a mid-field hunter with better-than-rifle range. Sniper Rifles and Infitration don't mix well IMO).

RolandTHTG, Jumara and Myomer like this.
  5. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

I think the new Wardriver might make a good proxy for the Al'Hawwa hacker. I don't know when CB will get back to QK.

Jumara, kesharq and Errhile like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation