1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

December 2022 releases - The Scottish Christmas

Discussion in 'News' started by Wizzy, Oct 18, 2022.

1. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

Went on there when it first opened last night. Just need to refresh each page as you go in, including your cart.

Gwynbleidd likes this.
  2. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Went to check out the Shikami, but paying the price of the tiny item again just to get it shipped across EU? 23 EUR the mini and 17 EUR shipping?

That's a "yeah, nah".

3. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

Same experience. Refresh each time for success. Mildly annoying but it seemed to work.

Almost said the same but I really want it and so do my friends. We decided to bite the bullet as we’d been unable to go to the games expo.

4. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

Can't disagree that shipping seems a bit much. However, I was quoted today for shipping from Spain at around 13 from another retailer... so as long as they pack it nice and I get it, I won't feel too hard done by. I really wanted the model and know that if I wait, umm and ahh, it'll be too expensive in the future to pick one up. I know this because of things like the Acontecimento starter and Tikbalang of which neither did I pick up when I liked the starter at its release and wanted them both. Now oh my do I regret that decision... you can buy into the entire MO collection of models for what those two boxes go for.

5. Vocenoctum

Vocenoctum Well-Known Member

I kept looking at the Shikami, but shipping to USA (23) made it silly to do alone. During Defiance I got the JSA Reinforcement pack, so I keep meaning to either sell it or get the basic JSA pack, so that was a decent price and then maybe get an extra Shikami or two to resell to recoup some...

But it all added up a bit too much for something else to throw on the pile. I just need to sell the JSA Reinforcement Pack and stop thinking about it. I don't need another army! :)

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  6. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Never forget your towel. It will work as a cape in Jaglan Beta, and many other uses.

A Mão Esquerda and Koin-Koin like this.
  7. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation