1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corvus Belli Release Schedule (2005-present)

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by burlesford, Sep 2, 2022.

1. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Well, while I hope your wishes come true, none of these things guarantee more releases, unfortunately. Everyone and their mom plays the Red Fury Mukthar, but I don't think it will ever get a model, since CB counts RTF as complete and has moved on to HB. Bluecoats are core-capable in Starmada too, and yet they got the same treatment as the Ye Mao (one in a box plus a single blister). Corvus Belli releases don't always make sense.

2. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Another Haqq update (how could I miss it that...):

• Azra'il. The presented loadouts (Spitfire, Rifle/Panzerfaust, Feuerbach) are N2 ones, with what would be now considered S2 models (also, the Spitfire variant was never released). The N3 / N4 Azra'il are S5 models, and there were two loadouts only: HMG and Feuerbach. Both have been since discontinued, to my knowledge.
    • Hafza is missing its HRL variant in the list (which was never released).

burlesford likes this.
  3. Cadwallon

Cadwallon Well-Known Member

Hafza HRL con be proxied with hafza 1, wich belongs to Qapu Khalqui starter from n2, now OPP.

[​IMG]

Abrilete likes this.
  4. Errhile

Who makes a very nice proxy for any Hafza loadout, provided you assembled him without his rifle (which had a peg to fit into the buckle in the small of the guy's back).
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Alas, we're talking about available models here, so I guess discussing the proxy / conversion potential of a discontinued sculpt is a going somewhat offtopic... :flushed:

Danger Rose and Cadwallon like this.
  5. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Seems like I gotta take another look at those sheets then. Thanks for pointing those out.

Errhile likes this.
  6. archon

archon Well-Known Member

I think you are right with the Grenzer (but why not, a high burst weapon is exactly what they miss) but in case of Tai I wouldn´t be so sure. Many characters (Deviants ones are first for reasons ;-) get alternate sculpts, so latest when it comes to a resculpt we may see a MK12 or in case of some special events (new book, new box, etc).

I wonder IA a seen only one Liu so far, because many times CB seems to roll out a lot of AD troops (or the Fracta there were even some memes of her, back in the days). Hellcats already have their third or second BSG version.

burlesford, Space Ranger and Jumara like this.
  7. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Well, let's hope they release a second Liu at some point then. And a Red Fury Mukhtar. And a Mk12 Tai. And while we're at it, general releases of Wardrivers, Uhahu, Emily, Rem Racers, a AP Sniper Hortlak, a box of Asawiras, a Multi Rifle Daofei, and Missile Launcher sculpts for Hac Taos, Swiss Guards, and Knights of Justice :D

In other news, I went over all the armies in the sheets and realized it's not just Yu Jing: Most of the loadouts were still from the N2/N3 area. I brought everything up to date and added info for Limited Editions wherever I found them. Let me know if I missed some.

I also reorganized the "missing & update" sheet into "realistic" and "unrealistic". The split is based purely on my opinion, so feel free to disagree.

Finally, I updated the "Readme" sheet to bring it up to par with my changes.

Here's the new link (I also switched the one in the first post again):

Jumara likes this.
  8. Errhile

One more Haqq thing I've missed: Kasym Beg is no longer available as a profile (got retired in N4), and the model is out of production.

I can get this done for you (either create a copy of the sheet, update, and share with you so you can copy&paste, or just apply changes direct to your sheet, should you give me appropriate access privilege... I guess I'll stick to option #1).

#28 Errhile, Nov 3, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2022
  9. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

It's all good, I took him out :) That's what you get when you only go through the sectorial columns and not vanilla :P

10. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Tradition

11. Errhile

12. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Updated the schedule.

I added some speculations of mine in red, based on the stuff that is missing, my assumptions on what CB might do in the future, and what we know already.

Looking forward to being wrong on almost all of them :D

#32 burlesford, Jan 19, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2023
    Errhile likes this.
  13. Sungwon

Sungwon Well-Known Member

Alsph support pack with Sophotects and Netrods are discontinued and they cannot be found from anywhere else.

14. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

The speculative material seems to be pretty optimistic. You know what that means.

burlesford likes this.
  15. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Since I was just reminded that I hadn't uploaded an updated version in a while, I have posted the most recent version here. The contents of the future Nomad releases that you see in there are confirmed, just the exact month of their release is my speculation.

16. Errhile

thanks!

I guess we should expect Pandora (general release) soon, too. It tends to take about a year from the LE Operation version for a GR to show up.

burlesford likes this.
  17. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

I've been expecting a general release Fiddler for the same reason for a while now, but she still hasn't appeared. Wonder what's up there.

18. Elric of Grans

Elric of Grans Well-Known Member

I've been expecting Operation: Crimson Stone to be split since January, but it still hasn't happened. The schedule be crazy!

Daireann likes this.
  19. Daireann

Daireann Well-Known Member

This is one of the things, that makes me feel uncomfortable.
    Uncertain future of what I suppose to buy.

At the beginning of N4 we told, that it would be 3 sectorials for a faction.
    Things changed, and now it is... I don’t know, what it is. I tried to get back to infinity several times, and it was hard.
    My army now was a gift from friends, and even now I had to get missing peaces.

Some kind of chaos in all of that. I know, that there are a plans for a future releases, but there were a plans before...

Barsik likes this.
  20. Errhile

Nb. I've noticed you've thrown your Release Schedule away. You don't expect to update it anymore?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation