1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

John Hawkwood - A Profile To Fix

Discussion in 'White Company' started by The Holy Knight, Aug 30, 2022.

1. The Holy Knight

The Holy Knight Well-Known Member

All of his profiles are too expensive for what the character has.
    I think haven't any reason to cost more than 40pts.

I would love to see him with BS Attack +1 Damage. Both profile would be very nice.
    A dam 14 Red Fury would be very nice and a dam 14 k1 ammo would make the WhiteCo leader finally a unique character.

Adding a profile with K1 and chain of command would also be greatly appreciated.

Please CB make sense of this beautiful character.

Blindcrow likes this.
  2. Gio

Gio Member

Totally agree, just a point reduction is enough for me.

3. The Holy Knight

The Holy Knight Well-Known Member

Yes but a massive reduction; although I wish he had a skill or equipment that would make him unique, at least within his faction. (I don't know like a jammer, something the faction doesn't currently have; to have a valid reason to put it in a list).

4. YoWombat

YoWombat Member

If he was in OSS I think I'd try him, but unfortunately he's only in vanilla Aleph.

5. yoink101

yoink101 Chandra SpecOps Complaint Department

I don’t know. That k1 marksman rifle is phenomenal. BS13 wildcard with mimetism that is basically an unhackable HI. Yeah, I have been happy to have him almost every time I’ve brought him. Which is a lot.

Stiopa and theresponsibleone like this.
  6. Jumara

Jumara Well-Known Member

I do not think he is bad, but he pays somethin like 10 points for all his melee prowess. and that on a mostly shooty model.
    If I had any say I would drop the Mono CCW and his CC to something like 19 and change MA1 for CC(-3) and make him 5pts cheaper.

I looked to an Odalisqe and SForsa for comparison. They both have no Mimitism but we all know that it only costs 1pts (joke?) the Odalisqe has the shock imunity NVM combo and quite good CC stats without the melee weapon bloat (she is a bit cheaper then a Hi like Zuyong) and SForsa has "similar" ranged weapons and base statline.

#6 Jumara, Sep 22, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2022
    csjarrat likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation