1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

Oh completly agree, I did not mean to sound like I am attacking CB. I very much value and appreciate even the given effort in putting forth these online campaigns, they are a ton of fun and I enjoy each and every one of them regardless of CB involvement. My primary poitn was that at this time the community is co-opting the campaigns, and perhaps a good means of easing the load from CB is making sure the community knows this! That there are faction story lines to look up, or heckling to take part in. It always seems like whatever is happening in the forums and with the faction commanders is completely separated from CB and the campaign as a whole. I am not saying CB should deep dive into all the RP and story elements, but simply acknowledge "Hey! These players are leading your faction, follow them and they will tell you the story."

UpirLihi likes this.
  2. Greysturm

Greysturm Invincible Army Drill Sergeant/Military Theorist

¿Any word on the AI historian final result?

@Koni

3. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Thank you for your feedback dear players. It is very valuable, as every year feedback, and we try to implement as many improvements as we can (think that the platform is something owned and managed by OnTableTop, is not ours).

Speaking of volunteers, we have a dedicated team of volunteers that help us every campaign to moderate and finding the most interesting stuff happening daily in the campaign. But for next campaigns we can be open to have more people, of course (because yes, we plan to have more of this, expect interesting stuff happening in the coming years!).

About the AI historian final result, Bostria, the campaign leader is working with OTT analyzing the results and you'll see a video report very soon ;)

Thanks for enjoying this campaigns!

Danger Rose, UpirLihi, Wizzy and 4 others like this.
  4. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

Most important - will Bostria get new T-shirt?

UpirLihi and Amusedbymuse like this.
  5. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Yes ;P

6. Greysturm

Whats the progress with bostria new tshirt? Has he found a thread count to his liking?

UpirLihi likes this.
  7. YueFei23

YueFei23 Durian Inspector

8. YueFei23

As the CB team is busy working on Infinity and has a goal of acknowledging the community, has there been any progress with the Durgama wrap-up video?

A lot of players played their socks off and wrote up amazing reports for this campaign and we're still hoping for narrative closure. I didn't expect much would happen during the WarCrow Kickstarter campaign, but hopefully, now that's calming down the AI historian can be resuscitated.

9. UpirLihi

UpirLihi Well-Known Member

No news on Durgama at the Christmas report. Which was somewhat disappointing.

Especially since we've heard here that CB plans other narrative events and if any of them ties with the news about Observance rise to power or the "End of Days" update, it would have been the perfect time to mention it.

Lady Numiria likes this.
  10. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

I am hoping the End of Days narrative will include the "abandonment" of the Raveneye station by PanOceania. It is such a crazy thing that I hope it gets mentioned.

Danger Rose likes this.
  11. YueFei23

Crazy. Especially since we secured their relics for them and freed up all their forces to fight there.

12. Greysturm

@Koni
    Hello there, first of all happy new year. Secondly, ¿is there gonna be any more news about the results or shall we wait until the next book lore update?

13. Noir Kara

Noir Kara Member

I’m pretty new. My word counts little. As a roleplayer and narrative lover I find the game disconnects frequently from lore. Let me say what my rpg character does: As an Aristeia!-IC- “Aristo with head down, working for sponsors and ignoring what appears to be every man for himself between states who seem eager to push each other into Combined Army battles…or more likely trip the next guy so you can get away and profit. Although Maya has apparently all the answers” (ooc the actual story is locked behind paywalls, snippets and occasional events which may or may not be regarded as official my char sees this as disinformation.) “Not inclined to create a sectorial with all my aristo cash—- maybe a merc force which is even darker… “ (then she meets Judge Steel, a sponsor…)
    There are hints of answers, the Durgama research stations could release items that would control the market, keep states in line, etc, but this is end times scene. (out of character… other end times game Warhammer on the other hand is all story and few good prices for armies, so this game has my real life attention)

#153 Noir Kara, Mar 18, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2023
    UpirLihi likes this.
  14. Noir Kara

Noir Kara Member

Meanwhile… investigations proceed. 182D2362-5B1B-4AF6-853B-B2BFC00813AC.jpeg

Demotron likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation