1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi!

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Odiseo, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Odiseo

Odiseo ㅤㅤㅤ

(I have helped myself with Google Trasnlator to write this text, I hope you will excuse me if there is any mistake)

Introducing a new rookie. I made contact with Infinity, if that can be called contact, a long time ago, with an introductory mini-game, I think it was around a hundred points per side, or maybe less, I don't even remember how many years ago, in a store from Madrid (Spain) called Quimera, which I think doesn't even exist anymore.

And that has been all my contact with the game... until now. I've always been more into role-playing than wargames, so I've never paid much attention to playing with miniatures, but recently we played an Infinity RPG campaign, I liked it and it brought back memories of that game, so I'm here to give the game a try. I hope that soon I will play my second first game.

There is little more to tell for now. Regards.

2. bladerunner_35

bladerunner_35 Well-Known Member

3. Odiseo

Odiseo ㅤㅤㅤ

Muchas gracias.

4. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 May his passage cleanse the world.

What faction are you looking at to play?

5. Odiseo

Odiseo ㅤㅤㅤ

To tell you the truth... I have no idea.

Right now I have absolutely nothing of the game, so I bought the new starter box, the Blackwing one, which I'm waiting for, so I guess I'll start playing with one of those armies.

Any advice you can give me?

Gwynbleidd and Urobros like this.
  6. Urobros

Urobros Well-Known Member

Welcome!!! Back?!! XD hehe.

You have choosed wisely!! After a small review of what the army have for both armies you could have fun with any side you take. Have fun!

7. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

First and foremost, welcome to Infinity! Hope you’ll have loads of fun with your upcoming battles.

The new starter box you’ve bought has two very distinctive forces in the forms of Steel Phalanx and Hassassin Bahram. They’re both great armies with their own types of play. I cannot advise you on the Aleph side of things, I’ve never played them as their my friends army. There are many players here though who can give you some sound advice on the Aleph section of the forum, same goes for Haqqislam and hassassin Bahram. I can give you my two cents here on how you might play them but there are a lot of helpful people who’ve had more experience in N4 with that force than myself.

Hope you enjoy your games!

8. Odiseo

Odiseo ㅤㅤㅤ

Well, finally, after a bit of waiting, my Blackwing box finally arrived… or more correctly my half box.

To cushion the expense, in case the game doesn't convince me in the end, I ended up buying the box and sharing it with a friend. He has kept the part of Haqqislam and I with that of Aleph (he wanted that part yes or yes and I did not care one or the other, so the discussion for who kept what has been null).

And to top it all off, I discovered in my area that by the end of this month or the beginning of next, in a local store they want to give Infinity a little push and they are going to start making presentation games so that newbies (even if we comb gray hair) we can start in the game =)

colbrook likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation