1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Operation: Blackwind

Discussion in 'News' started by Brokenwolf, Jun 1, 2022.

1. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

think in what Defiance characters need to be launched yet...

Lei Gong, Jaan Star, Kitsune, Sforza, Kendrat

Probably the next operation will have two of those characters in a thematic dire foes.

ISS with Sforza is a great bet

Gwynbleidd and Fed4ykin like this.
  2. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

3. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

Nice box with tinbot! There are several other ways they could have the models holding their weapons .. that sure is one way to get a lot of wrist stress amongst the duplcate posing this way.

I don't think my colour scheme will have anywhere near as many colours though!

Gwynbleidd likes this.
  4. sololobo

sololobo Well-Known Member

Man! After I complete Haqq I was going to move onto Nomads, but Morats look great and their play style is very flexible. Tough calls lay ahead. >:]

infyrana and Gwynbleidd like this.
  5. Fed4ykin

Fed4ykin Well-Known Member

Kitsune has a regular relaese with a very dynamic Pose and gigantic odachi. It came out in May if I am not mistaken.

colbrook and Gwynbleidd like this.
  6. Kelthret

Kelthret Usuario

Not the biggest fan of the new Suryat design, but the paintjob on them is absolutely phenomenal

7. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

As @Fed4ykin said, shinobu kitsune has had a release but I won’t object to another! Sforza vs one of the others would be a great dire foes set.

Ooh. Pretty. No damn it! I’m not doing Morats! I’ve too many other things to get done…

infyrana likes this.
  8. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

For age reasons I was only aware of mangas and able to buy my first issue of Battle Angel Alita in 2000 :sweat_smile: So considering the crouching-style motorball bodies of Skaramasakus and of Peshkavus, and to a certain extend also Tigel's body, they fit quite well in a Remote Race setting.

BAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
    [​IMG]

9. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

I'm really not a fan of the newer new N4 Morat design, I stll prefer the older new N3 design.

Solodice, Golem2God, Savnock and 4 others like this.
  10. Modock

Modock Well-Known Member

I dig the bulkiness and the savege feel of them but IMO they went too far with space viking design, especially the helmets and beards.

11. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

I'm getting all of those and first thing I do is snip those silly horns off.

Gwynbleidd likes this.
  12. fari

For some reason, i forgot the nodachi kitsune. My bad

13. Gwynbleidd

I only started reading it in ‘98, saw the OVA on the sci-fi channel on sky first! Oh I definitely agree; there are a few in the manga that are very adaptable to a remote based racing game. CB, hope you’re watching! I wants me a remote racing game! With all the remotes!… Since I’m impatient I’ll just go and kitbash a game using gaslands as a base for now…

Agreed, especially the new ones with cankle wrists. I mostly love the paint job on these though but dammit I’m not buying another force. I’m out of toy money at the minute, lol.

Perhaps the Morat took a trip to svalarheima, liked the beards a bit much and decided to cosplay? Or they even went to neoterra considering the red helms and horns… Shame no one told them that neoterra horns sweep back from the helmet.

Yes. The horns are a bit much especially as most horned helms us humans used tended to be ceremonial not battle ready. There’s something about having two things on top of your head that can be driven into your skull in the right situations in battle. Agreed, I will be poking at my friend to remove the horns from his when he gets them later in the year as a gift.

Abrilete and Modock like this.
  14. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

I am thinking I will do the same. I like the side horns because they are reflective of the previous design, but the top ones are a bit too distracting to me.

I am also planning to do something about the axe in the hand of the HMG. They way it is holding it seems off.

Gwynbleidd likes this.
  15. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Tbh, for those two, I'd also swap the arm sets between them. I think I'd like the poses and weapon handling better.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

unclesrouge likes this.
  16. Daireann

Daireann Well-Known Member

I miss their alien faces. In some moments masked fighters looked very similar if not painted... same for haqqislam in blackwind. I showed a picture to my friend, and she said, that those without faces are similar. How are we understand who is who? By color? (She isn’t playing. And that is good to ask person from the side. Who don’t know details)

17. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity, when do the Operation and Beyond boxes get combined/split into the single faction action packs? Is it when the next operation box comes out? I really like the Steel Phalanx stuff but not as keen on the Haqqislam side and don't need to add more models to my pile of stuff I probably wont touch.

Golem2God likes this.
  18. fari

year or year and a half later

19. Gwynbleidd

When the stars align is usually when stuff happens… Not sure why it coincides with Cthulhu gribbles running rampant but I’ll claim that it’s a coincidence for now…

20. Angry Clown

Angry Clown Well-Known Member

Which weapons do the thorakitais wield?

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation