1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vanilla Armies and Duos

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by yoink101, Aug 8, 2022.

1. yoink101

yoink101 Chandra SpecOps Complaint Department

Looking again at vanilla armies and their duos, I kept hoping to see some changes to ALEPH with the steel phalanx update. Unfortunately not. Then, I got to thinking about the other vanilla army duo options. I can’t help get the impression that PanO, Yu Jing, and Haqq had dedicated teams looking create varied and interesting options. On the opposite end, O-12 basically got dumped on. Two units and bounty hunters. The other armies are somewhere in between.

So, CB, is there any chance we’ll see the vanilla army duo list get finished to look more like PanO, Yu Jing, and Haqq?

Methuselah and Time Bandit like this.
  2. Iro

Iro Unidron, Dron, Dron, saca los cuernos al Sol~~

Vainilla CA duos laughs hard. Besides Raicho + Kurgat, there's no any interesting.
    Similar case for O12, Bronze+Varangian could be playable. Nothing else.

I hardly envy Haqq duo option, they feel powerful and fresh.

3. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Were they not already the models that were listed as Duo before the fire team revision?

4. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Vulnerability (Total)

Yeah O12 got rough treatment there, I agree. I'd love to see some spice sprinkled!

5. yoink101

yoink101 Chandra SpecOps Complaint Department

Achilles had duo before the revision. But it's probably mostly that. It still seems like the further down the army list you go, the shorter and less interesting the duo list becomes.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation