1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marut led limited insertion style, cause i want to

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Cranky Old Man, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Cranky Old Man

Cranky Old Man Well-Known Member

So I am really not a good player. I am competent that's all. Now acknowledging that I am over trying to follow meta, taking units that i either don't like the look of or don't like the backstory. My new plan in Infinity is taking models i enjoy and expect not to be ultra competitive but enjoy the narrative.
    Now OSSSSS is my overall favourite factions fluffwise and i love the new Marut so here is my planned army.

upload_2022-7-29_12-30-13.png

I know its seriously a knife edge and if i lose the Marut its game over to a point, That's ok. I have plans for conversions and I want it to look good and just have fun.
    I am now planning on putting together similar lists across factions. This has given me a new lease on life in Infinity. Assuming ill lose the game but try to win the fight appeals much more to me.

Drakefall and Daniel Darko like this.
  2. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

Why put in Danavas? She's useless in there. Spend points on something better.

3. archon

archon Well-Known Member

If this is what you like and just want to see it on the table, than fine. But then I wonder why you post it here. You just want to show? Fine too.

In case you want some advice than okay, I give you some: Make your main order battery "composite". Danavas out, Deva in. Kick out the Asura. Two pieces over 50 pts are too much in 300 pts. Both are capable, both are durable, but they eat too much points. Don´t relay on a 4 pts Netrod for the 10th order.

How about this:

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]1
    MARUT (Lieutenant, Strategos L2) MULTI Heavy Machine Gun, Heavy Flamethrower, Nanopulser / AP CC Weapon. (2 | 99)
    [​IMG] KARKATA Flash Pulse / . (0 | 0)
    DAKINI (Paramedic) Combi Rifle ( | MediKit) / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 15)
    DAKINI MULTI Sniper Rifle / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (1.5 | 20)
    DAKINI Combi Rifle / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 13)
    DAKINI Combi Rifle / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 13)
    DEVA (Hacker, Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 28)
    PROBOT (Hacker, EVO Hacking Device) ( ) / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0.5 | 15)
    PROXY Mk.1 (Engineer, Deactivator) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, D-Charges ( | GizmoKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 13)
    PROXY Mk.5 (Triangulated Fire) Mk12 / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 18)
    YUDBOT PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)
    NAGA (Hacker, Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Shock Mines ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 30)
    SHUKRA (Chain of Command) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 24)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]1
    LAMEDH Rebot Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 7)

5 SWC | 298 Points

Open in Infinity Army

It has: Anti-Hacker tool (Naga), Safety Net (CoC on the Shukra incl. CI) a BF 14 Sniper, still a 6th sense Hacker - sadly no pitchers ...

Daniel Darko and Cranky Old Man like this.
  4. Cranky Old Man

Cranky Old Man Well-Known Member

The main reason for the Danavas is pitchers. Osss does not have a reliable repeater net. I’m happen to take on board the suggestions as it seems to be in spirit of my first list. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Daniel Darko likes this.
  5. Hsien

Hsien Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Do you really need Marut as your lt? Or you want shukra?
    I thought shukra were better, because if you lost your marut - your'll lose only ta+regular order = 2
    If you lost Marut Lt = minus 3 orders (Lt+Ta+regular)

P.S. Marut Lt 99+shukra 24 \ Regular Marut 95+shukra lt 24

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation