1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Priority transmission to all citizens of the Human Sphere

Discussion in 'O-12' started by Lady Numiria, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Imp

Imp Well-Known Member

For the sake of transparency, the O12 communicates to you the last message sent by our ex-high commissioner before his escape. Some parts that reveal strategic elements of our organization have been secured by the Bureau Noir, please excuse us.

[​IMG]

2. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

PanO wounded have been transported alongside Nomads from the port battery by Waqf al-Badawi, aboard QAS Rose of Cairo, to a Haqqislam naval hospital ship, Ibn Rushd, that would be her most likely point of exfil from the Raveneye: None of the PanO troops would question her presence, the Nomads and Haqqislamites probably wouldn't notice another PanOceanian if she faked, or self inflicted an injury.

Imp likes this.
  3. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

I can assure you that HNS Ibn Rushd has adequate counterintelligence coverage and security detachment. Haqqislamite Navy is certainly monitoring the situation, and should Lady Numiria turn up onboard, she will be identified and treated accordingly.

Imp likes this.
  4. Imp

Imp Well-Known Member

We are currently tracking all allied transponders in the station and going through all flight plans before the station locks down. We can't rule out the possibility of an escape with the help of a stealth ship. We ask all ICAF and DDC forces to report to Starmada any vessel that is undeclared and refuses to stop at the usual warnings. Engage in pursuit if necessary but do not board the ship without the presence of an O12 officer.

Imp,
    Toht Supervisor
    Concilium Coordinated Command, ICAF.

5. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

My fellow Commanders and Officers from O-12,

I have new intel to provide you! We have failed because a traitor was inside us all along! I didn't leave because I was one, I was on a secret mission for the Hexaedron. I have been targeted multiple times since then by all the forces of the Durgama Defense Coalition, either be Haqqislam, Nomads, Yu-Jing or Tohaa...

But there was a traitor... Supervisor Imp tried to turn the O-12 and the rest of the ICAF against me, as you can see in this transmission submitted Psi Unit Ensign Katherine Cho, as a gesture of thanks for her earlier rescue:

https://durgamatakeover.warconsole.com/battles/lady-numiria-vs-ragnar-1658753206

As so, the O-12 calls for the immediate arrest and firing of Commander Imp for treason, malicious acts of violence against law representatives, false crime reports, selling classified information to the ennemy, enthousiasm for birds, and repeated comms jamming.

Be vigilant and don't let yourself be fooled by his words.

Lady Numiria,
    O-12 High-Commissioner,
    on behalf of the Concilium Coordinated Command - ICAF

6. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

F*%$!

It was right in front of us the whole time:

[​IMG]
    IMP 1 -6.

Your six is behind you.

It means Imp is the one behind everything!

7. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

Executing both is better idea. Both executions only because of Zebu.

8. Lady Numiria

[OOC: on]

With the console results now locked for good, and while waiting for the cleaning by CB and OTT (btw, good job to them both!), congratulations to all the field Commanders and O-12 Officers for their reports and their games over these 2 weeks.

Despite our limited playerbase compared to other factions, we managed to make our voice heard in this campaign. We have produced quality stories and batreps, and it was awesome (but a bit long haha) to read them all!

Congratulations to all once again, looking forward to see you all (and even more hopefully) during the next campaign!! (and our thanks and congrats to all our fellows HC Commanders and players from other factions, either they be from ICAF, DDC or CA, it was fun time again to roleplay and exchange memes and friendly trashtalk while fighting for our own faction)

Lady Numiria, Lieutenant Libert and Supervisor Imp
    O12 Coordinated Command

[OOC: off]

theGricks and Brokenwolf like this.
  9. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

OOC I was really happy to see CA as an actual villain and threat for once! It was wonderful!

Lady Numiria likes this.
  10. Imp

Imp Well-Known Member

Broadband transmission //
    "Peaceful Journey" transport vessel

I see that false accusations have been made. I have throughout this campaign defended the O12, Concilium and the sphere as a whole.
    I led my men in fierce battles against all the enemies of the sphere, whether external or internal. With each affrnotation I noticed a little more the greed and the fragility of the various "power" of the sphere. These sterile fights were made to the detriment of those whom we have sworn to protect: the inhabitants of Concilium. I will never tolerate this again.

However, it seems that the various parties involved do not want to use all the means at our disposal to postpone a decisive victory against the AC.
    Commissioner Numiria is one of these, blocked by the heavy bureaucracy which harms the war effort. If there are traitors here, it's these officers who refuse to get their hands dirty. I will stop at nothing, and with the troops who have remained loyal to me, we will strive to bring peace and justice wherever we can.

You can call us pirates or deserters, but we know deep down who the true defenders of humanity are.

// End of transmission.
    Thank you for using Transetheria

11. Lady Numiria

False-Supervisor Imp,

I got my hands more than dirty in Novvy Bangkok, specially when our Coordinate Command had to deal with your fellows’ treason at the Spatioport and in Xaraks battery. Even here, on Concilium, I’ve lead a rescue party to recover Ensign Cho, which went successful!

I have now seen clear in your petty scheme, and I will made sure that you or your cube will be recovered one way or another to be judged and punished like it needs to!

Lady Numiria,
    O-12 High Commissioner
    Concilium Coordinated Command – ICAF

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation