1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Space Hawk on Mars Crater Table

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by Uthoroc, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Daniel Darko

Daniel Darko Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Just a short post to show my appreciation for your fantastic work!
    Thank you for sharing.

2. Uthoroc

Uthoroc Well-Known Member

And thank you for your kind words. :blush:

3. Vaulsc

Vaulsc Well-Known Member

@Uthoroc I just wanted to say that I was inspired by your space hawk so I went out and bought my own one, and made it a central feature in my show for YouTube, tablegame funtimes. I know this is a late reply, but I didn't want to put out spoilers for my show but it's uploaded now so I can start commenting :)

[​IMG]

I do a lot of stop-motion animation for my series, and the model looked really cool in this. You can see it in the opening minute of this:

[​IMG]

4. Vaulsc

Vaulsc Well-Known Member

Also, having trouble with adding images to forum posts.. IMG_8542.jpg

5. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

Never directly link to anything on the Google or Zuckerberg ecosystems, they do their level-headed best to keep you in their walled gardens without wandering off, so linking to stuff there will break either immediately or a couple of weeks later. This is of course not helped by the forum attachments never working as they should, but at least images uploaded to image hosts (Imgur and others) and liked here still work well enough.

Abydog and Vaulsc like this.
  6. Uthoroc

Uthoroc Well-Known Member

Excellent, thanks for the heads up! The Spacehawk certainly look great there. Great work on your videos! :D

Abydog likes this.
  7. Demotron

Demotron Active Member

Cool stuff!
    Finding a fitting toy for a cheap prize need at times luck, though depending on what kind of filmography you are making also affects for what you need and can find.
    For example, about two years ago I was part of group of five making a short film as our thesis work. The film we made was alternate history with alien recon group appearing as a cliff hanger.
    The props were easy to get (or well, clothes were easy but the old radio equipment were not easy, as we armed for the feel of 60s and 70s era equipment and tech). The ”alien” was also somewhat easy to do with materials we already had (two airsoft masks glued together, foam armor plates, painted watergun, etc.).
    Overall, that thesis work was a fun project.

Currently, I am trying to find work and using my spare time after work search and application form fillings for experimenting and practicing on animations related things.

jherazob likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation