1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dodge, Smoke and Templates Army

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Gio, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Gio

Gio Member

Hi, (still) new player here,

I wonder if there's an army (sectorial, list, etc) that focuses on, or pushes the move + dodge + put templates in the opponent's face (or even if thats an strategy, but I'm willing to try). What would it be?...
    I don`t know all the armies/playstyles yet, but I'm starting to think about getting a second army (the first one is WinterFor)
    Thanks in advance

2. bladerunner_35

bladerunner_35 Well-Known Member

You are in luck!

Steel Phalanx is what you are looking for. They are getting a make over and a new big box release in about a month.

They push high PH, lots of smoke and chain rifles right into your face. The are hated by everyone except Achilles fanboys.

Antares and Gio like this.
  3. Gio

Gio Member

Great, I'm sure the new models are going to be beautiful...
    Is there another army to fit that playstyle?

4. bladerunner_35

bladerunner_35 Well-Known Member

In infinity, with a few exceptions, pretty much all armies can do all strategy. Of course some are better or worse but the playstyle of in your face dodge and templates is very general.

Of the top of my head PanO is right out. They don’t have smoke and generally prefers to hang back and shoot from a distance.

Morats, Morat Aggression Force, have high PH and plenty of smoke, chain rifles and mad in-your-face brawlers. They are also a recent release with great models.

Ariadna have a lot of different raging animals, plenty of smoke and shotguns.

Abrilete and Gio like this.
  5. Mcgreag

Mcgreag Well-Known Member

If you want a merc force Ikari Company could be an option. Between Yojimbo, Desperados, Yuan Yuans and Diggers you have plenty of options for smoke and templates.

Abrilete and Gio like this.
  6. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

Ariadna would be a good change from WinterFor. Lots of charging and dodging beasts with some great camo. If you can find them, Caledonian Highlander Army with max AVA 3 Cameronians would fit the bill. Moving 6, dodging on 16s and smoke on 19s can be very fun.

Gio likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation