1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fedaykins JSA, Mercs, Shasvastii and yu Jing

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Fed4ykin, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

You didn't choose the easiest path with the fading effect. That's a bold move I'm not ready to take myself so you deserve some respect here.

Fed4ykin likes this.
  2. Fed4ykin

Fed4ykin Well-Known Member

Thank you very much! *Well what can go wrong? If I fail I am not finished or something like that. Was actually quite fast and easy once I decided to give it a try.

#82 Fed4ykin, Apr 28, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
    Koin-Koin likes this.
  3. Fed4ykin

this one is a short one and nothing special. I fianlly found the motivation and time to subsequently base all my painted Imperial service Miniatures and can now call them officially finished. Dakini, Garuda an Deva are in the works.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

LeGweg, Gurutz29, burlesford and 9 others like this.
  4. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

Nice army and very consistent look as a whole.
    Well done.

burlesford and Fed4ykin like this.
  5. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

That is a very sweet army indeed. Always love the look of a (nicely) finished project like this. Great job!

6. Fed4ykin

i had a little time to finish of another of my sneaky Aliens. I don´t know how they can be so sneaky with this bright green, and then this is the really big one. I present you my Sphinx:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Had to paint the Sphinx symbol from the Army-App on one shoulderpad it looked so empty without it. did i mention how awesome this sculpt is?
    [​IMG]

LeGweg, Wizzy, Brokenwolf and 10 others like this.
  7. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

You've mentioned it now ;) It is an awesome sculpt, and you did a really great job on it! Very nice freehand on the shoulder.

8. Fed4ykin

I can post my Aida now since i entered her into a fun little competition. i tried to incorporate my shas (the violet ribbing and the basing) and my Merc/Druze (the pants, boots and the inside of her cloak) colours into her and to catch her ambigous type somewhere between alien operative and mercenary. And since she is a character she got some very own elements into the mix (the Poncho and the blue armor). I had a lot of fun with her and am pretty happy and proud of her even if i didn´t win. my favorite parts are her dreads and the poncho.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Bors, LeGweg, Brokenwolf and 10 others like this.
  9. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

Nice work. Those dreads look great.

10. Fed4ykin

Thanks a lot! They took ages because first I made them violet with pink fade, but wasn't satisfied as it seemed too much. So I started them all over in Mode realistic colours.

11. Fed4ykin

My first finished mini after unpacking all my stuff after we moved: Saito togan. i gave him Casanovas sword since i didn´t like him having a pistol and a combi. I experimented with the Warcolors-paints on him and i have to say after adjusting to working with them i quite like those.
    his vest is a lot less intense in person than on the photos and a lot more distinguishable from the yellow of his pants.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

LeGweg, zapp, Oni and 4 others like this.
  12. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

He looks fantastic!

Fed4ykin likes this.
  13. Fed4ykin

Another servant of the Emperor of Yu jing descends on wings of fire to subject all the enemies of the state empire to the emperors justice. The Liu Xing sculpt is so nice i wolud love to have another of those guys with another weapon option to paint up.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Wizzy, LeGweg, Golem2God and 6 others like this.
  14. zapp

zapp Well-Known Member

Right? If CB only knew that a MULTI rifle Liu would sell like hot cakes. :wink:

Fed4ykin and burlesford like this.
  15. Fed4ykin

Loong time no see. Here have a Taigha. such adorable little critters.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Wizzy, Golem2God, Jumara and 7 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation