1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peacemaker AVA

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by TheDiceAbide, Mar 1, 2018.

1. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

Hey guys, not sure if you noticed, but Army updated the AVA of Peacemakers to match the PDF, meaning we're down to a single one, instead of AVA 2. I'm a little bummed, but I will cope! Oddly enough, it does make me much more likely to take the Spitfire option more often than I was previously, haha.

T. Rex Pushups likes this.
  2. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

I was comfortable with only one paired with a pathfinder and clipper most of the time anyways. Plus Hunzakuts and Saito that's enough forward deployment anyways. ;)

Flipswitch and Reece like this.
  3. TanakoSkyler22

TanakoSkyler22 Varunan Diplomat

Thing for me is that Peacemaker is more about holding down a specific point and deterring enemy hackers, so loosing one does not seem too big of a loss but kind of sucks due to losing potential repeating coverage for hackers and the like.

Then again, I am talking from a point of view of playing NCA where you get Bulleteer that is a better attack piece than Peacemaker. :P

4. TheDiceAbide

Warcor

Sure, not really mean to be that big of a complaint, more a warning for people who were considering buying a second. :)

5. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

I only need one Peacemaker with MML2 in suppression. That's disgusting enough.

6. Vain

Vain Active Member

I was actually reading your post about the Druze today Abides, and was wondering about your mention of multiple Peacemakers.
    This clears that up at least.

7. Splod

Splod Well-Known Member

Good thing I read the forums before placing my Druze order! I was still running off an old plan, before the AVA change.

8. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hehe sorry guys, I was the person who kept informing CB about the inconsistency of Peacemakers AVA in PDF and ARMY ;) And I always played with one, as the PDF says. It's great to have such REM with AuxBot, paired with Hunza and/or Saito in the midfield.

PozdRawiam / Greetings

9. TheDiceAbide

Warcor

You should have told them to update the PDF, not Army! ;)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation