1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finished adboards + need help for ads

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by Mako, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Mako

Mako Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,

I didn't now how else to put it in the title.
    The thing is, I made some scratchbuilt worn-down adboards as LoS blockers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now I want to put up some "ads" on at least some of them. Therefore I need something to print out.
    However, I am struggling to find fitting websites or image galerys that offer what I am looking for, even though I am open to most types of advertisement categories. Beverages, Cars, food, companies, generic scifi stuff, idc as long as its not political. The ratio of the panels is 4:3, however thats not of the utmost importance, since I will probably tear them down partly anyway to make them fit into the general shape of the adboards. However, it would be nice if the image quality is at least average.
    Does anybody have an idea? So far the search has not yet yielded any good results.

SupersexyJohn and jherazob like this.
  2. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

Wylde83 (another forum member) has some really cool adboard art in his cyberpunk city terrain boards.

Mako and Kumatake81 like this.
  3. Mako

Mako Well-Known Member

Thats a good suggestion, thank you! They do look amazing

4. clever handle

clever handle Well-Known Member

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation