1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When is my Celestial Guard allowed to join Celestial Guard links?

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Weathercock, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

Pretty simple problem, I think. I've got Celestial Guard Monitor in my list, as well as Celestial Guard Monitor. Both are clearly distinct here, obviously. Now, Can my Celestial Guard Monitor join a Celestial Guard link, or does he count as a Kuang Shi? Moreover, does my other Celestial Guard Monitor have the ability to join a Kuang Shi link, as listed in the fireteam chart, or is he exclusively limited to Celestial Guard links? Or can he not join a Celestial Guard link at all, because he's still technically a Celestial Guard Monitor?

Basically, is my Celestial Guard Monitor under the Kuang Shi unit heading a Celestial Guard? Or is he a Kuang Shi?

Is my Celestial Guard Monitor under the Celestial Guard heading able to join a Kuang Shi link, as listed in the fireteam chart? Moreover, does this Celestial Guard Monitor count as a Celestial Guard Monitor for the purposes of fulfilling Kuang Shi list building requirements?
    On top of that, is that same Celestial Guard Monitor able to join Celestial Guard links? He's listed under the Celestial Guard troop profile, but with the name Celestial Guard Monitor, does that count as a Celestial Guard?

On a similar note, with the ITS motorized bounty hunter being listed as 'Bounty Hunter' under its profile, is it able to join a Zhian link, since it shares the same profile name as the Authorized Bounty Hunter?

Saber117 likes this.
  2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Same name same unit was the answer last this was asked, I do believe.

When it comes to the Monitors, the only real difference is that the one that's AVA2 is the one that is required for Kuang Shi. Has no real meaning in ISS but makes a bunch of difference in vanilla.

3. Diphoration

Diphoration Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Surely the AVA2 means something in ISS, as the AVA is 1 in Vanilla.

They purposefully put a AVA2 on the one linked to the Kuang Shi, seems like it would be a very strange oversight.

Saber117 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation