1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fireteams on builder

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by Marts, Apr 9, 2022.

1. Marts

Marts New Member

Hi

I have been out of the hobby for a good few years. I’m coming back to my fave game.

I’ve refreshed myself on the rules and have general grasp on the new Fireteam rules.

When I come to army builder on the mobile device (I have no access to a pc) I can’t for the life of find how to build the fire teams. I’m pretty sure I can remember doing it back in N3.

I have made sure I have the latest update also.

cheers

2. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

they recently changed fireteams and haven't yet added them to the mobile app. there is also no new charts and the tables are not on the wiki. But the chart is printed when you print your list from Army. (not sure if the mobile version can prints, i know smart phone can send to wifi printer but the Print functionality would need to be in the app too)

3. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

if you already know the sectorial you want, we might copy paste the info here

4. Marts

Marts New Member

Thanks or that just making sure I wasn’t missing something on the app. Hopefully by the time I get my scenery painted and models painted it’ll be updated.

5. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

Fireteam charts can be found in the mobile app in the Charts section, so the leftmost circular blue and white button.

Robock likes this.
  6. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

that is recent. i couldn't find it the other day. i just tried it, opened charts (yin yang is a weird choice of icon) and it wasn't there but then it said "update complete" and the chart flashed into existence :)

7. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

From memory, both the Android and iOS versions had updates to include the charts within a day of the PDF publication, and then they both had a second update to show the unit/fireteam names in brackets and this took a few extra days on iOS.

Abrilete likes this.
  8. Iskandar

Iskandar Well-Known Member

Yeah the App had the new charts on the same day as the Fireteam Update. It was bugged for a bit and some people couldn't see them but it was there

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation