1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Fireteam composition tags?

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Abrilete, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Maybe I didn't realize previously, but it seems like new tags have been added to our Tohaa Triad Fireteam:

upload_2022-3-30_18-18-48.png

A small bonus to the classic Ectros Triad and also to Aelis: in a pure Kamael or Sakiel Triad she is now awesome at discovering camouflaged markers thanks to the +6 bonus provided by Sensor and the +3 bonus provided by the Fireteam.

2. Delta57Dash

Delta57Dash Well-Known Member

Probably not enough to make running an all Kamael/Ectros Triad worth it. It's a cute bonus for running 3 Sakiels, but if I'm weighing +3 WIP vs. bringing a Makaul in the link... I'm bringing the Makaul.

melkiach, Barsik and Abrilete like this.
  3. Diphoration

Diphoration Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Perhaps if they release profile-unique bonus for pure fireteams, like they did with Morats, we'd have some decisions to make. But in the current state, +3 to discover a rather meaningless bonus compared to the upside you get from link diversity.

4. DukeofEarl

DukeofEarl Well-Known Member

Are you talking about Tarlok teams getting "Terrain (Jungle)"? That's a fireteam unique bonus, not profile-unique.

melkiach and Diphoration like this.
  5. Diphoration

Diphoration Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Yeah, that's what I meant.

melkiach and DukeofEarl like this.
  6. melkiach

melkiach PheroBoosted

The [tags] seem very correct to me, but it is unlikely that these in particular will influence when building a list. However, it seems to me an excellent base to start building new things (future sectorials, new profiles, units, triads...)

Abrilete likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation