1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you place Deployable Equipment in Exclusion Zones?

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Hecaton, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

The entry for "Deployable" as an equipment trait in the wiki reads:

• The placement of Deployable weapons and Equipment cannot violate the Deployment rules or any restrictions on deployment put forth by the rules of the scenario being played.

While I've never seen it played this way, wouldn't this imply that Exclusion Zones, in scenarios that have them, cannot have Deployable Equipment placed within them?

2. SoMann

SoMann Member

Some scenarios state "
    Some scenarios state "the airborne deployment, impersonation, infiltration and mechanized deployment special skills cannot be used to deploy in the exclusion zone.". If you're using one of those skills to deploy the mine then it won't work but a model already deployed shouldn't use them as part of the deploy mine skill.

3. Rothin

Rothin Member

You can't deploy the equipment in the exclusion zone during deployment. However, if on turn 2 your unit with AP Mines is inside the exclusion zone he can place the mine on the ground. You can also shoot pitchers into it as well. The restriction is just on the deployment.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

4. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Correct, after deployment everything goes.

5. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

I guess I was tripping. This is why you don't think about the rules when you're tired.

cazboab likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation