1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White noise on a repeater for movable zone?

Discussion in 'Rules' started by KGG, Mar 10, 2022.

1. KGG

KGG Well-Known Member

Can you drop white noise on a repeater such as a repeater REM and move the REM around, thereby adjusting the area of affect of the white noise zone?

If so, how does it work during the order sequence?
    If a white noise enabled repeater REM moves past an MSV2 enemy, no line of fire can be drawn?
    Does the movement of a white noise enabled repeater unit 'smear' the white noise zone during that movement/order? - so you can decide to shoot while its in the way, or after its moved past?

2. Willen

Willen Well-Known Member

Once you put down a template, it does not move. I cannot recall any that would do that, the White Noise being no exception. So the answer is no.

NorthernNomad and KGG like this.
  3. KGG

KGG Well-Known Member

Thanks,
    Yeah I think you're right. In my head it goes 'on the repeater' but the wording just mentions placing a template, so it's static on the board and not 'attached to the repeater' or anything like that. Cheers, I should have read the wiki better!

Willen likes this.
  4. Willen

Willen Well-Known Member

You are exactly right, all the wording is "placing a template". A moving white noise mini zone is basically... Albedo.

KGG likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation