1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morat miniatures out of production?

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by John Benford, Feb 17, 2022.

1. John Benford

John Benford Member

I have the following miniatures still to get in the current range:

Suryat box

Kurgat blister with auto cannon

Rasyat blister with boarding shotgun

Yaogat sniper

I am concerned that these are being removed from general sale and won’t be available to buy. I am sure CB were removing loads with the introduction of the new army pack.

Is it worth me buying them now or waiting to see what happens?

2. Mogra

Mogra Well-Known Member

Current ones are pretty decent miniatures. I got the entire Morat line not too long ago and I'm happy with them.

3. Lesh'

Lesh' Infinity LATVIA
    Warcor

The minis were visually quite good. But judging by the overall quality of their recent releases, I'd say it's pretty safe to wait for new releases. maybe if you can, grab a sogarat model, it looks rad (if you're going for the looks)

4. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

These minis all look good, and the rasyat and kurgat were resculpted recently, so I wouldn't worry about those two.

Suryat and Yaogat are a matter of taste. If you like them, get them. It's unlikely these profiles will be removed from the army

5. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

Although some of them are newer miniatures that you are missing - we do not know if after they are made OOP - whether they will be resculpted or re-released. As the comments on the video suggested, there will be resculpts. It could be that new models are made with alternative weapons, or that you may end up waiting a few years before the ones you are missing are released.

If those are all you are missing, I would have thought that finishing your collection would be the better choice if you wanted those models / profiles, especially to match your existing army if they do a full resculpt?

The list of models going OOP includes the entire Morat collection including the ones you've mentioned apart from the Pilot and Raicho I believe, so I'd say, if you want them, grab them. They will only become more expensive with any future release if released at all - even if it is just a Code One reboxing (which will incur a 20% or so price uplift).

I had my eyes set on these as soon as I caught an eye on Tyrok in TAG Raid, but I've since convinced myself to skip them considering the reboxing (though I really like some of them as they are). Instead I've ended up with a Shasvastii collection hehe... ^^ I suspect if the new Morats are sweet enough, I'll pick up the box - then regret not picking up a few like the Rasyat and Suryats whilst I could.

6. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

If you like a model and are worried about it going out of print, I'd suggest grabbing it while you have the chance. We know that there's a big Morat box coming at Adepticon, but nobody knows what's in it, or how much of an edit the faction is getting.

chromedog likes this.
  7. RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG Still wandering through the Night

Yeah, if the MO reworks are any indication, even a new box may go oop if the unit has been reworked for design reasons (Magistar knights, for instance)

toadchild likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation