1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Joan do you use?

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Cranky Old Man, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Cranky Old Man

Cranky Old Man Well-Known Member

As it says in the title. I am going to paint up both my Joans and just need to decide which one to try first. How do they compare?

2. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Personally I only play the original Joan, but most people I see in battle reports play MK2.

3. ThananRollice

ThananRollice Your Friendly Neighborhood Locust
    Warcor

I really like Joan V2, personally. For a little bit more investment, you get a powerful Spitfire that you can use in the late game to really dominate. Though I will say that if I'm just using her for Inspiring Leadership and her coordinates in Vanilla, I will sometimes take V1.

4. Lesh'

Lesh' Infinity LATVIA
    Warcor

I think depends on the playstyle, in late N3 in Military orders I've been using Joan in mobility armor. In n4 I guess it depends on your local meta, I'd start off with mobility as well, and then either keep it, or switch to more armored version if you feel like getting punched and you prefer more defensive playstyle.

5. AntipodeanBolt

AntipodeanBolt PanOceanian Hypercorporate Delegation Secretary

I like run Original Joan as a third line push piece. She's still got a Multi Rifle, BS 15 2w and NWI with 5 ARM. She can do work.

6. Dyne

Dyne Well-Known Member

Always Joan 1.0. She have a Dam14 multi rifle, SWC+1, more armor, more PH to dodge and cost less :muscle::muscle:

7. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

Will I get kicked out of the thread if I say I have all her minis and have at one point or another used all of them?

Must agree with the general consensus though, Joan 1.0 has been the most used for me.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation