1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MVP’s for panoceania!

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Gwynbleidd, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

Definitely agree with this assessment. My jotum took everything Tartary ariadna had to dish out abs came back for more. My nisse too have had insane luck, one made 9 armour saves before succumbing in one battle. Plus, they’re damn nice minis!

archon likes this.
  2. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Not so much luck for my Nisse HMG in the same game - she got a very good position to attack the alien Missile-Bot (both full links, Nisse got mime-3 and put the bot in 0 rangeband) but eat a crit and didn´t survive :cry: but overall my Nisses perfom very good :the_horns:

Gwynbleidd and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  3. Gwynbleidd

Very harsh luck there but I’m glad the nisse perform well for you, they’re solid profiles all round.

4. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Vulnerability (Total)

I've been playing NCA a bit this season and they're great. The Swiss Hacker has been a lot of fun and pairs really well with peacemakers, I love the Squalo, and I really rate Shona if I can fit her in somewhere. (She offers the kind of cc threat that you just can't ignore, dodges like a champ, and makes good use of the dregs of a cheap fireteam on turn 2+3.)

And it's sweet and all that we've been dancing around the unit and being polite, but c'mon; Neoterra Bolts are the best MI in the game. <3

5. Dyne

Dyne Well-Known Member

My personal MVP is the Auxbot! They can kill an whole fireteam or TAG with a little luck, It's a bargain for 4 points!

My second MVP is Joan. Inspiring Leadership is one of the best skills, and her profile is brilliant in the second or third round.

Gwynbleidd and Urobros like this.
  6. Gwynbleidd

Joan has done wonders for my Military Orders. Especially in a 150 point game where she single handed held out against the TAK. Also, she’s got really nice sculpts for both profiles.

7. Gwynbleidd

Bolts all the way in NCA! I love them. In N3 the sniper managed to kill enough of my opponent in my reactive turn to put him in retreat. Also, just recently I put an Aquila in with them and they had loads of fun running around my opponents flank.

Such a shame it’s so hard to get the actual bolt minis now. It’s why I’ve proxied the Varuna kamau as them. I do love the Swiss guard too but have yet to get me a new squalo… going to have to grab one at some point.

Urobros likes this.
  8. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I loved playing bolts in N3 probably the minority, but hey I quite liked them, two things I observed from my small playing group was first and foremost people really though they were trash and threated them as such and secondly, they ignored they are veterans (making Neoterra LT assassination less effective) and never accounting a full bolt fireteam used offensively has BS 22 shotguns.

In N4 they are even better!

A Mão Esquerda and Gwynbleidd like this.
  9. Gwynbleidd

Exactly! In N3 no-one seemed to realise their potential. Now, in N4, armed with the marksmanship skill they’re just so good. I’m watching some on eBay now just to have them for my collection.

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  10. Gherlo

Gherlo New Member

Can I see a list of this?

11. D_acolyte

D_acolyte Well-Known Member

I am going from memory, but it was something like this

aBluZW90ZXJyYW4tY2FwaXRhbGluZS1hcm15EUFzc3VsdCB0aGUgcm9vbSAxgSwBAQwAFwECAAAJAQQAAAkBAwAABAEKAAAEAQIAAQQBAQAHgwEBBwAAEwEBAAABAQoAAA4BAQAAJQEBAAAlAQEA

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation