1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7. Aristeia! Global TTS League

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by HarlequinOfDeath, Jan 27, 2022.

1. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

Hope everyone started well into 2022! I was a bit sick but ready to give some love to our favorite game:

SCENARIOS
    Round 1: Assault @Shaoshang-T
    Round 2: Broken Land @Saif
    Round 3: Atlantis @Corregidor
    Round 4: Thunderdome @Corregidor
    Round 5: Wonderful Toys @ Corregidor
    Round 6: Conquest @Corregidor

The rules for Atlantis will be linked later.

ONE WEEK is planned for each round.

EXTRAS
    + Omadon Arena for all rounds
    + Zlavin
    + The Last Dance
    + Rookie Characters

RULES
    Games have to be played in the Tabletop Simulator with the Aristeia! Mod by ojodekuervo. The event will be played according to the rules of the AGL5.

PARTICIPATION
    If you would like to attend the event, please add your contact details and your roster to the Google document and register in OTM. Registration ends on February 25th, 2022 12:00 UTC+1.
    Google doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D96CqYzC-dLukJFVtIdTftuKNHXE8I6stAcDTfds0Z8/edit?usp=sharing
    + add your roster to the team manager in OTM after AGL5 release and before the registration ends

The pairings will be announced after registration and draft on the evening of February 26th, 2022 in the Discord, in Google and OTM.

The English-speaking Aristeia! Discord: https://discord.gg/9Azq76Nq7W

2. Ealthril

Ealthril Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I'm in for sure !!!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation