1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TAG Raid stuff

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Cthulhu363, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 May his passage cleanse the world.

Let's talk the new profiles from TAG Raid.

we got three new profiles:
    a camo dude with flamethrower and Panzerfaust
    an HI with chain rifles and booty
    a TAG with all the disposables and booty

I'm going to convert some up regardless, but does anybody plan on using them in your lists?
    Do they add anything to our army?
    Any cool synergies or weakpoints they can plug?

Let's discuss...

Thaddius and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  2. Thaddius

Thaddius Well-Known Member

Beast hunters seem great. Camo profile is nice. Not sure if it will replace the libertos for me or if you run them tandem. Another forward deployed Camo token with HFT is just too damn tasty. Having said that the 9pt minelayer is also an excellent DZ guard.

I think the diggers can work for us. Having access to as much eclipse as Tohaa does as well as the B2 apccw means we can actually threaten some of the heavier armoured tags avatar, marut, jotum in CC. They seem like a solid counter swing unit. Regular grenades, ftw a very capable jnit. Being regular is great but unfortunately we can't duo. If we could they'd be fantastic especially at their price point.

I'm not sure how I would include them what I would replace. I think Tohaa have some great units around these price points so will see how to squeeze them in.

3. Cthulhu363

*working on converting a Triphammer* the odds of rolling something useful on a TAG are pretty good. I plan on sticking to the cheapest profile with heavy shotgun, panzerfausts and flammenspeers and hope for something good on the booty roll. At 52 points i think it's worth the gamble.
    As for the Digger, even if you don't smoke them up the board, they'd be great for defending your back line. He's a cheap regular order and comes with the proper weapons to take out an infiltrator or AD dude.

4. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Do not forget that, per N4 rules changes, our Symbiobombs and Symbiomates have the "Assignable (W)" rule, that reads:"When deploying its owner during the Deployment Phase, and only then, this weapon or piece of Equipment can be assigned to Troopers who possess the Transmutation (W) Special Skill, and are present on the game table as a Model".

I think the Minelayer Beasthunter is way better than the Digger for Tohaa, but it would be fun nonetheless to give the mates to a Digger.

ChoTimberwolf and Cthulhu363 like this.
  5. Cthulhu363

HOLY #### I didn't realize that. That does add a new element to it.

6. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Neither did I realize it, I read it this morning on Facebook and then found this thread on the Forum.

Cthulhu363 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation