1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re: Defiance Platinum Level not received

Discussion in 'General' started by artimage, Dec 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. artimage

artimage Being of Pure Awesome
    Warcor

Hey everyone. Is there anybody out there whom has backed the Defiance Kickstarter at any level whom has still not gotten their copy, besides myself? I was told back in the start of October that DHL would be contacting me with shipping details. A month later, DHL has not contacted me, so I reached out to CB for follow up. Then again on the 30th of last month. And now today.
    And I'm starting to feel like a company who's primary game I completely adore, and who's projects outside of it(Aristeia!, Defiance, Tag Raid, Code One all) is either starting to treat me like I am used to from larger, less community focused companies, or is unable to admit to being at a complete loss for the circumstances, which has it's own faults in it.
    I'm in Southern Ontario in Canada. Everyone else I know locally has gotten their product whom I know has backed it. Which isn't a huge number of people, but enough to have a sample size. One even backed at the same level as me(Platinum), with the request that it all come at once. So I'm starting to just feel out $600+, and with no way to obtain this as there isn't even a retail release.
    @Koni - It was suggested I tag you directly to see about getting attention on this.

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  2. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

That's a big oof, mate. Hope it all gets sorted out. CB, this is your moment to shine.

3. Red Harvest

Red Harvest Day in, Day out. Day in, Day out. Day in, DAY OUT

Have you checked with Canadian customs?

I thought all North American shipments were to be done by Quartermaster Logistics. Did they use DHL for shipping to Canada?

No matter, shipping the pledge to you is CB's responsibility. I'm certain they will resolve it. I hope sooner rather than later.

Gwynbleidd and Mogra like this.
  4. nazroth

nazroth 'well known Nomad agitator'

Have you got a notification of your order being shipped to you? You should get that.
    Also have you logged into pledge manager and checked the status of your order?

5. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

I would drop both @Koni akd @psychoticstorm private messages on here just to escalate things as one of them is likely to respond. I’d also check your pledge manager and contact Corvus Belli on their support email again. I’m really sorry this has happened to you, I hope that you get your pledge through soon. I know it’s difficult not to hear anything back but CB are a smaller company than others so it may take them some time to reply. There’s also always the possibility that your email got lost in the shuffle as it’s coming up to Xmas. Once again I really hope you get your pledge soon! Please keep us all updated.

6. artimage

Warcor

There was finally a reply to my emails. Still not a lot of details, as the shipping information was accompanied along with the statement there does seem to be an issue they are investigating. Will keep you all advised.

7. artimage

Warcor

It arrived today everyone. Thanks for your concern and interest.

Mogra, RolandTHTG, Errhile and 5 others like this.
  8. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

Glad to hear it! Hope you enjoy painting it up and playing it!

artimage likes this.
  9. artimage

Warcor

Damn right I will...... When I can make time to get to it.
    New goal: One model complete per week!

Gwynbleidd likes this.
  10. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Glad to hear! Seems like CB had to call and yell at some people where the thing was stuck or they sorted you out with a separate copy from the distribution center. Regardless, very good that it's at your place now. Enjoy! :)

artimage likes this.
  11. Red Harvest

Red Harvest Day in, Day out. Day in, Day out. Day in, DAY OUT

[​IMG]

Abrilete likes this.
  12. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Hello @artimage !

Sorry, I was not able to read your message until now, but I'm happy it was solved and you finally have Defiance in your hands.

And, as I said before sometimes, we'll do our best to deliver everything to our customers. Don't be afraid to contact us asking, and excuse us if it takes longer than expected.

Take care and enjoy it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation