1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zapp painting

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by zapp, Mar 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. zapp

zapp Well-Known Member

Finally, my default Chain of Command model was delivered and painted. I'm not yet 100% sold on the profile, but the model is nice. A bit big in comparison, but most of that is the wings. Also painted in November 2021.
    ---
    Finalmente, mi modelo predeterminado de la Cadena de Mando fue entregado y pintado. Todavía no me convence al 100% el perfil, pero el modelo es bonito. Un poco grande en comparación, pero la mayor parte de eso son las alas. También pintado en noviembre de 2021.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Savnock, Croepoek, Wizzy and 8 others like this.
  2. zapp

zapp Well-Known Member

With my recent exploration of the ISS sectorial, I painted the Dakinis that slept in my pile of shame for some years. All Dakinis where painted in July 2022.
    ---
    Con mi reciente exploración del sectorial del ISS, pinté los Dakinis que durmieron en mi montón de vergüenza durante algunos años. Todos los Dakinis donde pintaron en julio de 2022.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. zapp

zapp Well-Known Member

A classic model from another age is also playable again with the recent fireteam changes. So I took the time and finally painted my RedVeil Hsien Warrior with HMG in August 2022.
    ---
    Un modelo clásico de otra edad también es jugable de nuevo con los recientes cambios de fuego. Así que tomé el tiempo y finalmente pinté mi Guerrero RedVeil Hsien con HMG en agosto de 2022.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. archangeleong

archangeleong Deadly Ninja Assassin

Nice to see you back in action. Been a long time since your last post :-)

zapp and Golem2God like this.
  5. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@zapp Agreed with Arch. It is nice to see you have returned & your piant jobs are as lovely as ever.

6. zapp

zapp Well-Known Member

Thank you very much. This helps with the motivation. :hugging_face:
    There might be some more ISS models coming soon. :upside_down_face:

Golem2God and Savnock like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation