1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone ever play the multi Riot Grrl?

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by burlesford, Dec 10, 2021.

1. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Just a quick question: I've purchased the Bakunin starter box for a few models, but will sell some. I also bought the Riot Grrl box for my Bakunin. Now I wonder if I will ever play the MR Riot Grrl or if I should try and sell her too (she also has the most static and boring pose). Does anyone here ever field her?

#1 burlesford, Dec 10, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  2. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

From my StarCo point of view (I don't play Bakunin, but Riot Grrls are available for StarCo), I find MultiRifle loadout to be pretty useful. It is handy to have AP and Shock ammo in your fireteam. This way - as long as you can work with Rifle ranges, that is - many smaller targets go down for good.
    In ITS reality the chance of mass Doctoring / Paramedic'ing enemy models is slim, but it takes care of those pesky Dogged / NWI types.

kesharq likes this.
  3. natetehaggresar

natetehaggresar Senior Backlogged Painter Manager

It depends,

If you played vanilla I could see getting rid of her. I like spitfire and ML riot grrls in vanilla. The MR grrl takes more orders to develop and competes against a much wider bench of excellent solo options.

If you play Bakunin there are far fewer options she is competing with, and the order calculus changes as well because she can get dragged along in a fireteam to develop her positioning.

Errhile likes this.
  4. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

She's the first profile I cut.

OTOH I really don't discount the value of a MR as a Haris Lead in a faction with Smoke and Eclipse to get them into range. So yes, I can see her getting used: but I don't think I have a BJC list with her in.

Hachiman Taro likes this.
  5. Ugin

Ugin Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I'd rather take Wolffy or Raoul instead, unless I want a MSV so badly.

Tourniquet likes this.
  6. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Thanks guys! So the answer sounds to me like a "maybe, but not actually" :P

You're talking about Tunguska here though, right? Wulffy is in Bakunin, but not Raoul ;)

I think I'm gonna hold on to her anyway and see if I can convert her pose a little bit as well as find a good alternative for her head. Might just try her out once or twice.

7. Ugin

Ugin Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Oh you're right! Sorry for missing the point about the sectorial :yum: Maybe I thought the topic had extended into also regarding StarCo, which has both Grrls and Raoul in it.

So, still in case of Bakunin, I would rather take Wolffy, by the same token.

8. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

I use her in StarCo in a mixed RiotGrrl Core Link with Uhahu and Avicenna (plus RG Spitfire and RG Missile Launcher). Works quite good for me as she provides a good punch on short ranges and is an excellent backup for the SpitfireGrrl.

Errhile and burlesford like this.
  9. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

If I thappen to be nostalgic and play a full Riot Grrl core team then she's definitely part of it. Although it's mostly because I converted the Model an she's my favourite Riot Grrl:
    [​IMG]

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation