1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunz Investigations RPG Rough Concept Art. . .

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by stevenart74, Dec 5, 2021.

1. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Here will collect all Art relative to the Campaign of the RPG that will soon start on the dedicated Gaming Threads. . .

2. stevenart74

[​IMG]

The "Player Characters" gang in very rough concept art that will be soon reworked better; this is based on the proportions of the Official CB Art, but as soon as Colour and Details will be added will soon become rather differentiated. . .

Hopefully will be able to produce, if not a true "Webcomic", at least some decent Action Scenes. . .

jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  3. stevenart74

From Left to Right:

Kenn'Tal the Tohaa Field-Medic / Engineer; his "Chaksaa Manservant" Igor (characters created by @Golem2God ); the Nomad Corregidoran Tech Expert of @inane.imp; a "Odalisque Hashashin" Social Spy by @DrunkCorsair ; my Haqqislamite Military Special Forces Medic "Leylah Amyah"; @Daemon of Razgriz Ninja Assassin Saito. . .

Golem2God likes this.
  4. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@stevenart74 Very nice Steve, everyone looks great. You brought Kenn & Igor to life in a way I couldn't.

stevenart74 likes this.
  5. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

I like it.
    But could it be that the picture is compressed/stretched?
    The proportions seem odd.

6. stevenart74

@Ben Kenobi . . .

Could be; is not the first time that Image Hosting Sites play weird jokes on My stuff. . .

Also I'm currntly wrangling E-Mails between a Subpar Smartphone and an outdated Laptop; currently My most serious Hardware is awaiting overdue checks by a Computer Technician that will NOT try to bleed-dry My wallet. . .

Golem2God likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation