1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This seems interesting - Infinity Deathmatch: Tag Raid

Discussion in 'General' started by The_Evergrey_One, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Vocenoctum

Vocenoctum Well-Known Member

Some campaigns raise the price for Late Pledges (using Pledge Manager when you didn't pledge anything at all), but CB didn't for Defiance so I doubt they will this time. So little reason to pledge 1Moneys except for updates and/or to comment, you can just go to the Late Pledge.

Of course, if you're contributing a pledge level you raise the stretch goals, but otherwise it's mostly pointless.

And yes, CB has commented that you must select one of the pledge levels in the Pledge Manager in order to buy anything. They said the same thing for Defiance, but didn't actually block the ability to only select add-ons, so who knows for this time. Can just try to late pledge if you only want add-ons. Do keep in mind that the shipping & handling will probably nuke most of the value of the other packs.

2. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

From OnTableTop channel, new video :

TAG Raid 10 Minute Playing Guide

From KS, new actu 10 :
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/corvusbelli/infinity-deathmatch-tag-raid/posts/3353882

Yue Minerals hacker painted miniature
    [​IMG]

3. McDevil

McDevil Well-Known Member

That mini looks cool

Dragonstriker likes this.
  4. McKaptain

McKaptain Well-Known Member

Hoping they have something neat to drop in the next day or two to get the momentum up. Pretty stalled currently…

5. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

From new KS Actu 11 :
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/corvusbelli/infinity-deathmatch-tag-raid/posts/3355964

And now, let's go for a Social Goal related to that MegaBeast!
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/InfinityTheGame/status/1458378379112161281

Add-on unblocked:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New stretch goal:

[​IMG]

6. Ealthril

Ealthril Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hi all and @HellLois

Rules question please :
    Ranged attack
    It says in requirements “>Not being in Silhouette Contact with an Enemy Miner during the Order Activation step.”
    So are we able to do a range attack against another Miner if we are in Silhouette Contact with the Megabeast? Can we shoot at the Megabeast if in Silhouette Contact with the Megabeast itself ?

In the video of demo game at 10'42", it seems the Roccawork TAG did a critical hit on the Megabeast, and the Megabeast suffered 2 wounds because of the critical hit, giving 2 T-Bezoar to the Nomad TAG. But in the rules, it is said that Megabeasts are immune to critical hits. Is this a change in rules?

Thank you. This game is so cool !

7. McKaptain

At the moment, the current pledge amount is €266,176

There are x217 core pledges for €26,040.

And and additional x925 platinum pledges for €231,250.

That means from the pledges total, we have €257,290.

This leaves €8,886. I’m sure I’m not the only one that has also added money for shipping and there are certainly some pledges with no rewards.

That means, from my understanding, less than one stretch goal has been unlocked from the Add-Ons.

Seems pretty definitive that people like Tag Raid but are not interested in buying models that are/have been available in general release. I know I already have most of them…

Why they aren’t doing scenery or a remotes pack of those cute little guys is beyond me. Throw an extra digger add on or something.

I have money I’d be willing to spend…

Abrilete likes this.
  8. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Well-Known Member

That's really boring kickstarter, getting less than 10k a day and less than 1 goal a day.
    I'm just worried that at that pace we won't even unlock full binig crew, which silhouettes have been teased to us.
    CB went super-optimistic, and had predicted hype and funding amount wrong, they didn't take into account Defiance negative experience (shipping and general releases of limited models) and Corona-traumatised world economical situation (

Abrilete, Mogra and Nuada Airgetlam like this.
  9. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Outside of the Corvus Belli networks, I haven't seen much publicity about this project.
    And the purchase system of corvus belli, doesn't motivate to add money out of the basic pledges, once you have pledged why add money, when in the end, the order will be done during the pledge manager? And then there is the fact that pledges are mandatory to buy an extension or an add-on (which excludes from the project, people who are not interested for any reason in the 2 pledges).

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  10. TenNoBushi

TenNoBushi Well-Known Member

@HellLois Is it possible to take several time the same add-on ?
    For example, can I take the Search & Capture expansion 2 times ?

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  11. Spitfire_TheCat

Spitfire_TheCat Feel the Wrath of the Miezi-Bot

While I agree that CB might have overestimated hype and funding amount, I am a bit curious, which one of my Defiance Models has had a general release? I just can't remember one. All the sculpts have been exclusive till now.

So I have no negative experience from Defiance and I don't think the statement is right that there have been general releases of limited models.

Savnock likes this.
  12. McKaptain

yes

TenNoBushi likes this.
  13. Kyle Katarn

Jazz+Billie, Kadin, Kusanagi, Hawkwood, that's those i can remember. Some O-12 stuff, like lynx or razor.
    Sculpts sure were different from these in Defiance, and i don't think they should have stayed Defiance only, but frustrations come from fact that defiance made obtaining these longer and more costly. Also, some of general-released sculpts are better )

Abrilete likes this.
  14. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

You can add Saladin, Cho, Uxia (if I recall), Speculo; and many others already had their own mini too in retail range (Aïda, Delta, Gamma, new Shaasvasti, etc).

It's more likely you can count on hands the number of Defiance minis that didn't have yet a generl release (and it's also important that almost all previously quoted been released before Defiance been delivered too).

Abrilete likes this.
  15. Kyle Katarn

I guess, i mentioned exactly those that were released exactly after defiance should have been delivered but before we actually got it. Anyway, that's not the point for me, but i know a lot of ppl who were waiting for defiance to get their Jazz for Corregidor, and their delivery was scheduled in single wave (wave 2).

Anyway, it wasn't my problem from the beginning (but for some ppl it sure was), i got my tagraid ordered, and now am whining about slow goal progression and overoptimistic expectations of CB. So let's get back to the topic =)

16. Kyle Katarn

Well, i didn't expected you to have negative experience. But i witnessed a lot of it, and you can't deny that it was neg exp for someone, who is now less optimistic about TagRaid.

17. Spitfire_TheCat

Spitfire_TheCat Feel the Wrath of the Miezi-Bot

You realize that those were completely different sculpts, do you? You don't want to compare the Dire Foes Jazz with the Defiance Jazz, do you? Or the gymnastics speculo to the Defiance Speculo? Some of your mentioned sculpts even existed before Defiance. Uxia for instance is around for years, as well as Kusanagi. Or the Charontids.

No one said the Defiance miniatures will be the only miniature of a given unit ever existing, just that the sculpt is exlusive. This was clear from the beginning. And CB didn't disappoint.

Not a single one of the sculpts from Defiance went on general release. At least to my knowledge.

If you have unrealistic expectations you don't have to wonder you are disappointed.

toadchild and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  18. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

From OnTableTop channel, a new video:

Search & Capture - Dravot Group Unlocked! | Infinity Deathmatch: TAG Raid Kickstarter

Croepoek and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  19. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

Yep. you can.

TenNoBushi and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  20. TenNoBushi

TenNoBushi Well-Known Member

Gurlanak profile for N4
    [​IMG]

Surprise for tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation