1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for feedback on list.

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Cranky Old Man, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Cranky Old Man

Cranky Old Man Well-Known Member

Playing a few games this weekend. Can be any of Supremacy, Panic Room and Decapitation.
    This is my list. I am looking for suggestions on the best way to split the points between the groups.
    The plan is keep the Proxy hacker hidden and pop out to press buttons etc. The hackers in general put out spotlight when possible and then in Missile bot rain death in my active. Still very new to N4 so im happy to hear suggestions on what to drop and what to include. The Asura is a must because the model is the main reason I play OSSS. Parvati will duo with the Asura.

upload_2021-11-11_11-37-52.png

Attached Files:

redeemer likes this.
  2. redeemer

redeemer Well-Known Member

it looks like a solid OSS list I would try to add Dart to the list she can be a nightmare to deal with

3. Cranky Old Man

Cranky Old Man Well-Known Member

I forgot the mk2 no longer has hidden deployment. Maybe this instead?

upload_2021-11-11_12-27-5.png

4. yoink101

yoink101 Chandra SpecOps Complaint Department

As that stands, you have one order for your proxies. The Mk. 2 is still fantastic, even without hidden deployment. If you want a second combat group with throwaway AROs, I'd look to a TR bot and a couple of flash pulse bots.

I like the first group a lot better in the second list though. It has enough orders and enough threats to get work done.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation