1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Forgotten; Project (αναγέννησις) concept art

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by dhellfox, Apr 16, 2020.

1. dhellfox

dhellfox The keeper of the Forgotten

hi just going to post here from time to time some concept art for my upcoming fanfic reboot.
    art drawn by Thekc (http://kristkc.com/)

Elixi the dog-face (dog-face form)
    thekc_elixi_DF.png

Elixi's CCW (a Tag weapon), (me drawn in paint.gimp XD) its lenght is 4/5s of her dogface form (5.3ft)
    CCW.png

#1 dhellfox, Apr 16, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  2. dhellfox

here's Elixi's dog-warrior form
    thekc_elixi_DW.png

3. dhellfox

next up is her adopted brother Dallis
    thekc_Dallis_DF.png I had him altered slightly in the remake; i wanted to play more on that he is clinging to the past in order to preserve the little humanity he retains within his micro tag shell of a body.
    Achilles and Aleph faction was announced months after the conclusion of the fanfic's first season on the original N1 forums, if i did't scrap season 2 after its first chapter they were going to face each other at some point as aleph tried to recover Dallis and the leviathan. obviously Achilles wipes the floor with him since dallis isn't a CC specilist but in raw strength both of them were evenly matched.

#3 dhellfox, Oct 23, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  4. dhellfox

up next is Dallis' TAG; Striker Chimeric, aka The Amalgamation. It took months to get colored because i couldn't decide on the exact color scheme.
    thekc_tag.png
    as it's name suggests its constructed from salvaged S7 TAG parts taken from battlefields, as component attrition rate from Dallis reckless use would quickly bankrupt his company. the Cutter torso is a nod to the original N1 fanfic. this TAG is his 3rd "replacement".

its default loadout:
    1x mk 15
    1x Uragan
    1x vehicle autocannon with X-visor

...."You have some gifted engineers to get to mate a handful of mismatched parts into a working TAG", contact remarked as she examined the spartan cockpit interior consisting of nothing but a harness and interface plugs. So how does it handle, if you don't mind me asking?"
    "no better than than an anaconda"....

#4 dhellfox, Mar 19, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  5. dhellfox

was holding off posting this till i got the comic going but my artist had to back out at the start of the year. meanwhile covid lock downs had killed my desire to do much other than play vidieo games so these two years had slowed all my writing projects and painting almost to a standstill...

so here's the foxtrots
    upload_2021-11-10_1-5-29.png

"if you had one word to sum them up?"
    "assholes"
    "ok how about two?"
    "professional assholes, the second you underestimate them is the moment they'll make you regret it!"

the foxtrot triplets, callsign: antipode when on missions outside of dawn (or when Elixi has been aggravated by their antics). outwardly they act like a bunch of juvenile jackasses that borderlines comical, unfit for the any military force trying to project a level of professionalism, however anyone who knows them this is a methodical scripted act.

aside from dallis (who philosophy doesn't care for the prior life of a forgotten soul if they chose to to discard it) and elixi (who usually is subject of their "playful" antagonistic behavior, vehemently refuses to utter as the knowledge gives her a degree of symbolical power over them) they have refused to divulge their real names instead of referring to each other as alpha bravo and charlie.

individually their IQ is slightly higher than average however, beyond explanation, when all three are together they exhibit genius level intelligence on par with posthumans. Their area of specialty within the unit is demolitions and explosives, give them a crate of highly combustible material, a vague order with a clear target and within the hour you'll see a spectacular pyrotechnics display on the horizon.

one key difference between that makes them stand apart from the other founding members of the company is in the aftermath the ICA-14 incident their "desertion" didn't result in their nation disowning their existence. if they every got bored of the mec lifestyle they could theoretically walk back into their old lives without anyone batting an eye.

#5 dhellfox, Nov 8, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
    redeemer and jherazob like this.
  6. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

Sry, can’t see the image.

7. dhellfox

how about now?

8. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

Now I can see it

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation