1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I the only one having trouble with Army and Firefox?

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by JoeSmokem, Jun 13, 2021.

1. JoeSmokem

JoeSmokem New Member

Am I the only one having trouble with Army and Firefox? I get access denied when I try to go to Army through Firefox. I have no problems using Edge though

Abydog likes this.
  2. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

No problem with FF on my side

3. Abydog

Abydog Well-Known Member

I do have problems in Firefox as well, it does not event start army. I use Opera or that

4. Red Harvest

Red Harvest Day in, Day out. Day in, Day out. Day in, DAY OUT

No problems here; FF89.0 on linux Mint 20.1. Try the usual; clear cache and cookies and then see what FF may be blocking by default, possibly assets.corvusbelli.com, if it is blocking 3rd party cookies. You need to allow both infinitytheuniverse.com and corvusbelli.com to run javascript. You can also try incognito mode. Sometimes that helps.

Abydog likes this.
  5. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

Works fine for me.
    w10, ff 89.0 64 bit.

No issues with any of the armies I play (6-7 of them) when I try to do lists.

6. Urobros

Urobros Well-Known Member

Hi,

problems here too:
    89.0.1 (64-bit) Firefox running on W10

Two groups almost imposible to move one troup between groups, because randomly one is moved, but not the one you want. And the "order count" fails too. The thing is "not always happends".

7. Abydog

Abydog Well-Known Member

Thanks, that - cleaning cookies and such - has helped indeed

8. Quickit

Quickit Well-Known Member

I'm still having this problem as well. Both Safari and FF on a Mac 10.15 I get 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable. if I go to https://infinitytheuniverse.com/army-app, and click on the link to the Army page, it cycles back to the same page. I can see the Army page very briefly, then it cycles back to the Army app page. I cleared my cache and cookies. I assume I'd see more comments here if it wasn't just me?

Never mind. stupid mistake.

9. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Maybe you are victim of the redirections failing? Army and wiki changed location time ago (wiki.infinitythegame.com becomes infinitythewiki.com, army.infinitythegame.com becomes infinitytheuniverse.com/army/infinity). I guess automatic redirections should stay forever, or if planned to be removed, changed to "manual mode" (warning plus the new location) some time in advance so people can notice and update pages, bookmarks, etc ("Sorry, you are trying to reach wikiA/Blah_Bleh, wikiA will stop working after X day, please update links to use wikiB, you can click wikiB/Blah_Bleh to continue to the new place).

Also you not should use app version, that is for phones, use plain one for computers.

Pierzasty likes this.
  10. Quickit

Quickit Well-Known Member

Mostly this. I hadn't use the online version for a long time. My shortcuts were way out of date.

My experience, if I go to the army app page, there is a link at the bottom that points to infinitytheuniverse.com/army. If I click on it (in Firefox 93.0), I see the Army page for about .5 seconds, then it redirects me back to the Army App page. Same with the Army link under the Community drop down menu. Cleared my cache and cookies, etc., and it still does it.

Anyway, Army works in Safari, so that's what I use now.

11. Indrome

Indrome Member

I recently started getting 503 - service temporarily not available in Vivaldi and Firefox, while it worked for some reason in Edge.

Then yesterday it only worked in Firefox but not the other two. It's weird.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation