1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Code One cheat sheet for (teaching) beginners

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Florian Hanke, Oct 14, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Florian Hanke

Florian Hanke Does not know how to stop building terrain.

I've made a cheat sheet for a Code One tournament for completely new players. Posting it here in case somebody would like to show Infinity to their friends.

Screenshot 2021-10-14 at 20.19.35.png

Download it here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rjll0ony89r2j39/vertical-english.pdf?dl=0

When explaining it in previous years, I went over the rough order spending process in the middle lane, mostly explained the unfamiliar "declare first, roll later" concept and active/ARO, then I let people try for themselves. I've now redone it for Code One to use in a Code One beginners tournament (finally, after many months of not playing in person).

Cheers, not everything is perfect, I'm sure, so happy to hear feedback if you have any!

P.S: A previous N3 version of the cheat sheet is available here: https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/n3-helper-sheet-for-teaching-beginners.36178/

c00ky, Daniel Darko, Osd29 and 12 others like this.
  2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@Florian Hanke Thank you for making this cheat sheet. I think it does a good job of simplifying every type of action that the player can perform & what can be done together with an order.

Florian Hanke likes this.
  3. Florian Hanke

Thanks so much! I'll use it in my next tournament, "Infiniween", and maybe update it with new infos, if needed.

Golem2God likes this.
  4. Osd29

Osd29 Member

5. Florian Hanke

Golem2God likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation