1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proxies for Yara, Nadhir & Shujae

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Cannon Fodder, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

My local group is finally having F2F gaming after the involuntary hiatus. The first tournament is this friday. What do people use as proxies for new models.

Urobros likes this.
  2. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

For Yara, I've used the Aristeia version of Lunah so far. It's female, it has the visor and a similar enough weapon. The MMR Ayyar also makes for a decent proxy imo, as he is not very bulky for a HI model and has a fitting weapon. It's also nice to see him on the table for once (hint hint, CB).

The new Hassassins I haven't used yet, but I'd probably try and convert the Mukhtar.

3. Cadwallon

Cadwallon Well-Known Member

For Yara, I use tuareg sniper rifle from red veil. She looks like pretty similar to concept art shown.

For the shujae, maybe lasiq rifle could be a good starting point.

For nadhir, I didn't see a concept, so no idea.

Cheers

4. Cannon Fodder

I still haven't made my army yet, but I find the Nadhir flamenspeer really good and want something appropriate. I'm thinking Govad ML just for the big shoulder mounted weapon.

5. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Checking the models with Flammenspeer equipped (Mowang/Tankos), it appears to be an underslung weapon like the Haqq LSG.

If you can source the Tanko arm holding the contender+flammenspeer, that would be a near perfect bit for a conversion. I think I have that model, so I could even make a quick blue stuff mold of the weapon and cast it for you if you need it.

6. Cannon Fodder

I should have looked before hand. I always assumed it was something like a DEP.

I wasn't looking to make more custom models, just decent proxies for the next tournament. The Hakim SMG would have been good. Its stands out as different from the rest of HB. But I got rid of them with the little RTF I had.

Knauf likes this.
  7. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

For the Nadhir, a Daylami would be pretty good. Panzerfaust and Flammenspeer are both B1 disposable(2) rockets - I think of them as the same weapon, just with two different kinds of rocket loaded. But yeah, any kind of rocket launcher would do - govad ML, muyib HRL.

Errhile likes this.
  8. vorthain

vorthain Veteran Novice

It would be nice to get any of these models. I know Saladin is in the pipeline but come on! Haqq have been taking such a back seat lately.

For Yara I also use the Tuareg sniper. For the sneaky hassassins, I use Yasbir.

9. Cannon Fodder

My only issue is that I plan on using Daylami and Nadhir in the same list. I try and avoid close proxies. I think Govad ML is the safe bet.

Errhile and QueensGambit like this.
  10. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

Speaking of, the Govad sniper makes a decent Yara. That's what I've been using although I chopped off the end of the sniper rifle to make it look more like a marksman rifle.

I've recently switched to a conversion using a Muyib, but that doesn't help you for proxying :-)

11. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

I proxy Yara with the PanOceania Agent of The Human Sphere from said box.

12. Urobros

Urobros Well-Known Member

Good to know you are back to the f2f play. Best of lucks in the Sat. tournament.

About the proxies... I'm using Luna too but the infinity version, not aristeia one :) For Nadhir or Suhaje I'm using the old muyibs, the one with rifle+l.shotgun and the "dep"/"panzerfaust", mostly this last, because rarely I put in the same list Nadhir and Suhaje or two Nadhir, I'm more to use the "lonely" Nadhir.

Best regards

13. jmmelo

jmmelo Well-Known Member

I made a Yara by giving the Odalisque with spitfire a weapon swap and a backpack. I am thinking of using 2 extra Govads to make proxies for both the Nadhir and the Shujae. Head swaps and proper weapons should do it

Urobros likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation