1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KILLWAGER

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by Doom, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Doom

Doom Member

ETEA and Danger Rose like this.
  2. Doom

Doom Member

ETEA and Danger Rose like this.
  3. WiT?

WiT? Well-Known Member

There is some cool looking stuff here. I quite like the focused, small tables - this game knows what it wants to be and isn't fucking around. It sort of looks like Infinity but even smaller scale and more details, though with similar things to a face to face etc.

What was really interesting was how it appears models get full burst in ARO, but its easier to activate several guys to attack at once - and while your main dude is facing their full burst the second dude can 'cancel' the shots of the defender with their own attacks.

I don't like the secret stats etc on the dudes. It can make a lot of sense for guys to be unknown, but seeing a guy with a missile who doesn't have a missile, or a guy with a pistol who actually has an LMG etc... not a fan. Maybe it's ok with just 4 models.

They also really need to rename the states from "State 1" (ready?) and "State 2" (ARO expended?) and state 6 (unconscious?) or state 4 (cowering/fail guts) - that shit needs different names.

Interested to see where it goes

ETEA likes this.
  4. Doom

Doom Member

So a couple things …
    1. Information on a model is revealed through scanning it visually or electronically, and the actual mechanic is extremely simple/easy to understand/fun.

2. The states each have a name and are simply represented with a number on the dice. This keeps the clutter of ugly tokens off the table and really streamlines play.

I had the opportunity to beta test the game as well as play with a couple of the designers and the game itself is really slick. Brought it up here because I love the models. Definitely using some to replace high-heeled and weird poses infinity meme models.

ETEA and bladerunner_35 like this.
  5. McDevil

McDevil Well-Known Member

Metter of teste Mate. Personally I plan to sneek fev high-heeled weird minis from RH to Infinity. :)
    But check Delta One Zero some cool stuff for ariadna proxy.

6. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

Considering this but don't have time to watch all the reports before the end of the kickstarter. Is it much like infinity? the single stat and actions seem very simplistic and gameplay looks a bit like infinity demos with guys with rifles plinking away at each other.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation